E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

BMWCCA Raffle

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2008, 09:40 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 545i Sport
Model Year: 2004
Engine: N62

DRAWING
On Tuesday, September 2, 2008, a drawing will be held in Greenville, SC, to determine the winning tickets. Winners will be notified shortly thereafter. The actual prize drawing will take place at Oktoberfest 2008 in Watkins Glen, NY. BMW CCA members holding winning tickets may attend Oktoberfest to witness the final drawing, but attendance is not required.
Old 08-19-2008, 10:12 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wish i was a member
Old 08-20-2008, 07:33 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2010 VW Passat Wagon 2.0l Tsi Grey/Grey Budapest 18" Lost to HPFP issues: 08 535i sport pkg Lost to Dreaded E61 Sun roof leaks: 07 E61 530Xi

I missed the buy date.... I realized 2 days after..
Old 08-20-2008, 07:44 AM
Members

Originally Posted by bigbadbull' post='650724' date='Aug 20 2008, 10:33 AM

You didn't miss the buy date. Can still purchase them online until the 29th.

https://stage.bmwcca.org/raffle.html
Old 08-20-2008, 08:13 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 BMW 525I/TITANIUM SILVER METALLIC/GREY LEATHER INTERIOR/EURO RED REFLECTORS/20% TINT/EURO STICKER/BMW CCA STICKER

How much are tickets? Wow...Imagine winning one of these prices. I think I would probably run around the streets screaming like a madman
Old 08-20-2008, 08:41 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Senza007' post='650755' date='Aug 20 2008, 09:13 AM
How much are tickets? Wow...Imagine winning one of these prices. I think I would probably run around the streets screaming like a madman
There will be three prize levels:
One Grand Prize. A BMW of your dreams up to an MSRP of $100,075.
One First Prize. A BMW up to $60,000 (MSRP).
Main Prizes. BMWs up to $42,000 (MSRP).

Over the past three years, 28 prize-cars have been awarded to lucky BMW
CCA members. With chances like that can you afford not to buy a ticket?
Buy a ticket today and you could win your dream car. Each $25 ticket
purchased gives you a 1 in 5,000 chance of winning.

Hurry and good luck!
Old 08-20-2008, 05:03 PM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: G30 M550i
Model Year: 2018

Originally Posted by TrevX' post='650731
You didn't miss the buy date. Can still purchase them online until the 29th.

https://stage.bmwcca.org/raffle.html
[/quote]
Correct -- the deadline is August 29th but that's when the entries need to be received by so you better hurry!

See attached .pdf for the official entry form that was mailed to members...keep in mind that you can't use the attached entry form since the raffle is only available to members...

2008_BMW_CCA_raffle.pdf
Old 08-21-2008, 06:26 AM
Members

My Ride: See signature

I thought I also read you had to be a member as of August 1, so you can't join now just to buy tickets to beat the deadline.
Old 08-21-2008, 08:05 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Tickets are $25 each and they are only selling 5000. I bought 4999, so my chances are pretty good of winning.
Old 08-21-2008, 10:26 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Phil75070' post='651451' date='Aug 21 2008, 07:26 AM
I thought I also read you had to be a member as of August 1, so you can't join now just to buy tickets to beat the deadline.
You're 100% correct ! Join now to be eligible for next year's raffle.

Membership Rewards: Rebates Up to $1,500
BMW CCA members in good standing may be eligible for substantial rebates on the purchase of a new or Certified Pre-Owned BMW from any authorized U.S. BMW Center. Rebates currently range from $500 to $1,500 depending on the model. Click here for details on your eligibility and Membership Reward rebate form. Is it any surprise that the folks at BMW know how to reach a good target market when they see one?

Discounts
Get discounts on parts and/or services at participating BMW dealers when you show your BMW CCA membership card. The more you spend, the more you save.

Roundel Magazine
Declared one of the finest car club magazines in the world by Car and Driver, each monthly issue has 140+ pages of articles, reviews, photography, and classifieds dedicated to all things BMW. No centerfolds. Yet. Members can access electronic editions of Roundel online. Click here to see a sample issue.

65 Local Chapters
BMW CCA?s local chapters provide a range of social, technical, and driving events. They?re your gateway to many of the club?s driving schools, rallies, and autocrosses. Many events are geared toward the novice mechanic or driving event participant.

More Member Benefits
* Outstanding national events including BMW CCA?s premier annual gathering, Oktoberfest.
* Regional festivals, concours, and club-sponsored corrals at major road races
* Driving schools, autocrosses, rallies, safety schools, and BMW CCA Club Racing.
* Free classified ads on the website and in Roundel magazine.
* Ombudsmen to help with dealer issues.
* Friends of BMW: A roster of fellow BMW CCA members who can offer coffee and conversation, repair tools, workspace, sometimes even help when you?re out on the road.
* Club library and video services. Borrow BMW-related books and videos
* Availability of a BMW CCA affinity credit card.
* Free BMW CCA decals available from the club office. Just call.
* Access to all areas of the growing online community at BMWCCA.org.
* Club members also recieve a corporate discount rate at Avis/Hertz. Members click here to find out how.

Special Discounts for BMW CCA Members
Get discounts on goods, services, and recreation by signing up through the affiliate
discounts programs BMW CCA has arranged for club members. See details farther below.
Participants include:
* Anheuser-Busch theme parks
* Brooks Brothers clothing
* Biltmore Museum, Ashville, NC
* BMW Performance Driving Schools
* Grove Park Inn, Ashville, NC

Special Interest Groups
As if all things BMW weren?t special interest enough, some of us like to drill down further into the minutia of Bimmer lore. These independent groups are organized around specific vintage or rare BMWs. They provide information and activities ranging from driving events and web-based digests to publications and news bulletins. Click here for more information.

Become a Member
If BMW is the ultimate expression of your driving passion, we have a place for you in the largest association of BMW owners in the world. We could fill a whole page outlining all the member benefits. In fact, we have. Membership runs $40 a year, with discounts for multi-year or lifetime memberships. It includes Roundel (print and online), full access to BMWCCA.org, access to Technical Service Advisors, and member discounts. Associate membership for $10 a person is available to others in the same household with the same benefits; you share a copy of Roundel and your chapter newsletter. Not yet a member? Click here to join.

About BMW CCA

The year was 1969. There were soldiers in Vietnam. Hippies at Woodstock. And in Boston, a few car nuts were wandering the streets, snapping leaflets to the windshields of a curious new German import ? the BMW 2002. They were recruiting members for a new car club dedicated to the object of their desire. At least some people had their priorities in order.

In time, veterans, hippies, and other driving purists from all over the spectrum would find common ground in what has become the world?s largest owner-supported car club ? the BMW Car Club of America. Today, BMW CCA has 65 chapters nationwide, with more than 75,000 members, mutually enhancing each other?s BMW ownership experience.

You know that little flash of camaraderie that washes over you when you see a pair of BMW kidneys coming down the road? If you even know what that question means, you?re either already a member, or should be. You have to own a BMW to understand.

It doesn?t matter what model you drive. Whether you?re on your first Bimmer, or your thirtieth, there are just certain subjects that only BMW owners are interested in. BMW CCA is where we address all of them.

Our official mission is: to enhance the BMW experience for our members by providing services, support, information, and activities that promote camaraderie and encourage social awareness and responsibility. Unofficially, we?re a big support group for Ultimate Driving Machine addiction. Nothing wrong with that.

BMW CCA enjoys a strong yet independent relationship with BMW AG and its BMW of North America subsidiary. We are a not-for-profit corporation governed by a nine-member elected board of directors -- four national officers and five regional vice-presidents who serve the interests of our chapters. Each chapter is an independent corporation chartered by BMW CCA. Our headquarters is in Greenville, SC. Enough with administration. What will you get out of the club? Read on.
Join now

Quick Reply: BMWCCA Raffle