E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Almost there

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2007, 04:18 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Received my VIN today and the car goes into production next week. Been on order since July so this whole experience has been a real schooling in patience! Will send pics as soon as I get the keys! Since it being produced next week and then has to roll over from Munich, depending on the transportation schedule, I don't expect it to be ready until the week of the 22nd. Hopefully sooner, but this is the worst case scenario. Look out autobahn...oops...I know, keep it under 4,000 RPM and 160 kph. Boy, this is gonna be tough!

Cheers!
Old 10-10-2007, 04:41 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ace90' post='479817' date='Oct 10 2007, 01:18 PM
Received my VIN today and the car goes into production next week. Been on order since July so this whole experience has been a real schooling in patience! Will send pics as soon as I get the keys! Since it being produced next week and then has to roll over from Munich, depending on the transportation schedule, I don't expect it to be ready until the week of the 22nd. Hopefully sooner, but this is the worst case scenario. Look out autobahn...oops...I know, keep it under 4,000 RPM and 160 kph. Boy, this is gonna be tough!

Cheers!
You have my sympathy. I found the waiting really hard.

I am only half way through the running in and starting to get tetchy with limiting the revs.

That really is a long wait though but it does mean you should get the whiplash head rests.

Regards,