E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Almost got ran over by a punk

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2010, 07:17 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Working in San Francisco and living in the suburbs means taking the BART (train) to and from home. After a hard days of work and a long commute, I'm walking towards my car, and while walking IN the cross walk this dumbass POS driver in a beater Civic almost runs me over. POS driver is at the stop sign, but while I walk in the cross-walk, he revs his engine, pops the clutch, and is inches from running me over. I'm a type of person who doesn't start shit and initiate a fight, but it just pisses me off that I'm trying to get home and this dude tries to run me over.

My commter car is a e46 323i while the wife drives the e60 545. I highly doubt I'd have a tough time catching up to that dude in my e46, by the time I get to my car and let traffic pass, the Civic driver is long gone. Bad karma punk, you'll get yours one day.

Sorry guys, I just needed to vent a bit.

Happy Motoring,

Chris
Old 06-16-2010, 07:26 PM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Depending on the size of the driver, I would have smashed a dent in his hood...or at least his face..
Old 06-16-2010, 07:27 PM
Senior Members

should have pulled his ass out of the car and beat the living daylight out of him. At least that's what I did one time to this 2 young punks who were speeding in the parking lot and I was walking towards my car with my daughter and my wife. I walked to the driver side open his door and grabbed him by his neck and yelled at him, what the fuck are you thinking speeding like that in here, you almost hit my daughter you assh***. His friend got out and apologized but he was being like I'm the man. Almost choked that mutherf... to death if it wasn't for my wife and some other people who also witnessed how close he was from hitting me and my daughter.

Old 06-16-2010, 07:28 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Krozi
Depending on the size of the driver, I would have smashed a dent in his hood...or at least his face..
adrenaline and rage will overcome any size unless there is a big discrepancy...
Old 06-16-2010, 07:34 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by rctmthouse
should have pulled his ass out of the car and beat the living daylight out of him. At least that's what I did one time to this 2 young punks who were speeding in the parking lot and I was walking towards my car with my daughter and my wife. I walked to the driver side open his door and grabbed him by his neck and yelled at him, what the fuck are you thinking speeding like that in here, you almost hit my daughter you assh***. His friend got out and apologized but he was being like I'm the man. Almost choked that mutherf... to death if it wasn't for my wife and some other people who also witnessed how close he was from hitting me and my daughter.

Man I feel yea. And it's totally on fight mode especially when the wife and kids are almost caught in between. I've seen this crappy civic a couple times this week, ILLEGALLY park at this same spot. God help me, if I see this punk-ass tommorrow after work.
Old 06-16-2010, 07:36 PM
Contributors

Time to hit the gym...gonna lift some weights to get the aggression out.
Old 06-16-2010, 07:45 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Good thinking Marc, better to be safe than sorry

Originally Posted by rctmthouse
adrenaline and rage will overcome any size unless there is a big discrepancy...

LOL I am 6'4" and 270, there is ALWAYS a big size discrepancy
Old 06-16-2010, 07:49 PM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Originally Posted by bimmerfamily2010
Time to hit the gym...gonna lift some weights to get the aggression out.
Chill...I do MMA 3-4 times a week...don't have any aggression issues. If someone almost runs me over, the. EVERY ounce of agression is justified

EDIT: Oops, thought you were someone telling me I'm aggressive lol...it's difficult to see the member names when your posting on the phone
Old 06-16-2010, 08:49 PM
Contributors

Chill...I do MMA 3-4 times a week...don't have any aggression issues. If someone almost runs me over, the. EVERY ounce of agression is justified

EDIT: Oops, thought you were someone telling me I'm aggressive lol...it's difficult to see the member names when your posting on the phone
hahah. its cool. Off-topic, I'm thinking either MMA or boxing myself. But I gotta get in (better) shape so I'm doing some lifting and running first.
Old 06-16-2010, 08:55 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by pjinca
Good thinking Marc, better to be safe than sorry

LOL I am 6'4" and 270, there is ALWAYS a big size discrepancy

haha. with your size, you're on MY team. lol

Quick Reply: Almost got ran over by a punk