E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Aha!

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2011 | 09:42 PM
Members

My Ride: 2007 e60/black sapphire metallic/auburn leather/heated front seats and steering wheel/premium package/premium sound package/sport package/shadow line trim/6 disc in dash/multi-contour front seats/sport suspension/comfort access/moon roof/ rear all around sun shades/park distance control front and back/adaptive xenon headlights/ navigation/ Aerodynamic kit/ carbon fiber roundels hood trunk and steering wheel/ 35% tint all around + visor/ racing dash license plate lights/ matte black grille/ invisabulb turn signals/ charcoal filter delete/ euro stickers/ weisslicht LED side markers

so many of us have a shitty key fob that won't open the door unless you are standing very very close by. So today I got a little frustrated and instead of giving the lock button a press, I gave it a hard long squeeze and BAM! Car locked. I tried the unlock and lock and it worked. Although this doesn't mean you can unlock the car from as far away as most of us would like, it does respond a bit better from a little further of a distance. Just thought I'd share...

Random question: I have installed the europhresh stickers from akalius and looking at them now one of them is a tiny bit off. Is there a way to adjust it without destroying it?
Old 08-01-2011 | 09:52 PM
Senior Members

You can always pm him and buy another set for discount price...I ruined mine too when I first installed it. It was a bit off, barely noticeable but it bug the hell out of me so I bought another.

as for the key fob itself, sometime, new battery will help with the range.