E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

545i got egged by stupid sorority girls

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2008, 12:36 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 545i Black exterior with balck interior. Sport package. K&N air filter.

It was Halloween night when I was in campus with my fraternity brothers. Sorority girls came from no where and attacked us with eggs. I think the eggs were frozen because when it hit my trunk, the egg shells penatrated through the clear coat and paint. I can see hundreds of deep scratches on the trunk which made me pissed. I will make them pay for the damage... I don't care what they going to think about me. They need to be mature and start to be more responsible for their actions. I don't have time for that crap :thumbsdown:
Is it wrong to have a car and drive around? Or should I keep my car all the time in the garage to keep it safe from unnecessary B.S.?
Attached Thumbnails 545i got egged by stupid sorority girls-n181102076_30753972_5757.jpg   545i got egged by stupid sorority girls-n181102076_30753973_8299.jpg   545i got egged by stupid sorority girls-n181102076_30753979_1506.jpg  
Old 11-02-2008, 12:47 AM
Senior Members

Sorry to hear that mate,don't even think of getting rid of your car just cause of some stupid girl's,make sure they pay for the damage and i'm sure they might just think twice before doing it again,egg's are pretty dangerous when thrown against paintwork even more so at speed(had one thrown at my last car and it left lot's of nasty impact mark's),thing's like this just piss you off though. Seem's us BMW owner's are targeted more than other's as some waste of life keyed my pride and joy which cost me ?700 to sort and that was done when I was shopping with my kid's at the local supermarket,my heart sank when I saw it as I could'nt understand why somebody would want to do that other than being jealous.

Contributors

My Ride: 2004 545i Custom Matt White Paint by PLATINUM VIP | Sport Pkg | Cold Weather Pkg | 6 Speed Manual | Premium Sound | Oem ///M5 Front Bumper | Oem ///M5 Rear Bumper | OEM ///M5 Side Skirts | Oem ///M5 Trunk Finisher | Oem ///M5 Fenders | 20% Tint | Vip Modular Wheels | 21x9.5 F | 21 x11 R | Magnaflow Exhaust | AAA Oval Tips | RPI Scoops | KW V2 Coilovers | Predator Ice V2 Angel Eyes | LED Side Turn Signal Markers ( Smoked ) Cross Drilled Rotors | CF Engine cover | Axxis Deluxe Break Pads | K&N Drop in

Originally Posted by #1bmwlover' post='709967' date='Nov 2 2008, 01:36 AM
It was Halloween night when I was in campus with my fraternity brothers. Sorority girls came from no where and attacked us with eggs. I think the eggs were frozen because when it hit my trunk, the egg shells penatrated through the clear coat and paint. I can see hundreds of deep scratches on the trunk which made me pissed. I will make them pay for the damage... I don't care what they going to think about me. They need to be mature and start to be more responsible for their actions. I don't have time for that crap :thumbsdown:
Is it wrong to have a car and drive around? Or should I keep my car all the time in the garage to keep it safe from unnecessary B.S.?
make them bit**es pay for the damages !!
Members

Originally Posted by #1bmwlover' post='709967' date='Nov 2 2008, 08:36 AM
No dents :?:
Old 11-02-2008, 01:44 AM
Contributors

My Ride: '05 545 Titanium Silver, Black Leather - Nav, Logic 7, Cold weather. Mods: Carbon filter removed. M5 iDrive knob. Umnitza license plate LEDs. MP3 40% 3M tint ACS Anti-Roll(sway) bars RPI Scoop G-tech Pro RR CF Roundels CF Wheel caps

Ugh...sorry to hear about that. I'm just glad i only got hit by silly string.
Old 11-02-2008, 01:53 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Porsche 911 Carrera S Convertible. Midnight Blue, 6 Speed.Retired - 2007 997 Carrera S, Midnight Blue, Grey leather, premium audioRetired - 2007 550i, Monaco Blue over Beige, Navigation, Logic 7, Cold Weather Pack, Comfort Access, Sport Package
Model Year: 2008

Originally Posted by #1bmwlover' post='709967' date='Nov 2 2008, 12:36 AM
Sorry to hear about the incident, but the eggs probably didn't cause those swirl marks on your paint in the second picture. They're more likely caused through how the car is cleaned and washed. Either way, they'll hopefully all come out with a decent detail.
Old 11-02-2008, 02:19 AM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60

Sorry to hear your car got damaged but if it were me, I would have called the cops and made a report. NO ONE should damage property no matter how/what the fun is.
Old 11-02-2008, 03:20 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 Mercedes Benz e63 AMG

I think they each owe you a dirty sexual favor (unless they're from the fat sorority)...
Old 11-02-2008, 04:40 AM
Senior Members

Do you know the girls or the sorority they're from? Just get the phone number of their leader or whatever, from the school panhelenic website and you should be able to talk to someone more responsible and get the money. I don't care how dumb the stereotypical sorority girl can be, but while you don't egg anyone's car, something should have ticked when it was a BMW that it would probably not be a good idea.
Old 11-02-2008, 05:03 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by lawguy' post='709998' date='Nov 2 2008, 07:20 AM
I think they each owe you a dirty sexual favor (unless they're from the fat sorority)...
lol

Quick Reply: 545i got egged by stupid sorority girls