E39 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E39 (1997 - 2003) 5 series!

Hello every one i'm in need of some help

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2013, 01:59 PM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 99 528i
Unhappy Hello every one i'm in need of some help

Hello everyone my name is joseph i live in las vegas nv and i own a 99 528i with 180k on it i don't know much history on it but i was driving home the other day and all electronics went off and almost a pop noise so i pulled over and my head light bulbs went out and my central locking,rear windows,wipers and all lights except the lil amber lights no longer work i was told to check all fuses up front and in the trunk which i did and all are fine i was also told it could be the gm3 which i got a new one with same numbers on top of the gm3 and nothing i was also told to replace the rear relay in the trunk i'm not sure what its called but its a dark green with 6 prongs and just this morning my abs light and ctc light came on and my ac stop working i think its a bad ground but i don't know where to start can someone please shed some light i'm in need of some help and don't have the cash to take it to a shop right now and i use it to take and drop off my kids to the sitters thanks for anyones input !