DIY: Do It Yourself Share all your DIY experiences here. Ask how-to questions also!

front piece where dvd cd are won't go back on

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2007 | 01:49 PM
Members

I just removed a phone cradle from my car from the previous owner. It was a big pain to say the least. I had to take that bottom panel off, the one in the middle all the way at the bottom, where the three buttons are. And I had to take off the one panel above that one where the dvd and cd are. Well, i got the lower panel on and it is flush but the one where the dvd and cd are, i can't get the right side to pop back into place. I have pushed pretty hard but i am afraid to crack or damage the thing.

please help!!!!

Also, the damn nokia phone cradle and speaker that came with it is wired so that i have to take off another panel, the on on the passenger side (by your feet on the left hand side). The speaker was mounted on the passenger side (by your feet) and in clear view. The wires connect (i think). I am thinking of just cutting the wire and putting one of those plastic thingys on the end and just hide the wire.

And!!!! There is a microphone coming out of the top where the built in microphone is. I just removed that panel, hid the microphone and put the panel back. Anything wrong w/ that?

thanks guys!