DIY: Do It Yourself Share all your DIY experiences here. Ask how-to questions also!

Dension Coding Dublin Ireland

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2011, 11:46 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just a quick post.

After a number of calls to my local BMW Dealers here in Dublin and finding that they have a very limited knowlege of dension fitment to E60's and getting a number of obscene quotes from all of them to do the work and becoming more and more frustrated by there attempts to fleece you for money, I finally (by accident) found a guy in Dublin who actually knows what he is talking about when it comes to Retro Fitting and coding my car to make sure my GW 500 and BTA 1500 works and guess what his costs were a third of the BMW Dealers. Not only did he code my car and all is working perfectly now , I had another issue with some damp in my vechicle, he found the issue immediately and gave me proper advice to fix the issue myself as opposed to the attitude you would get in a dealer " leave it with me " which in short tranlsates to another 3 hours of labour which equates to 350 euro.

So people of Dublin or anywhere in Ireland, If you want to get your BMW Coded properly and to talk to someone who actually knows what he is talkking about when it comes to coding i highly recommend Breach Motors in Walkinstown , call them up and ask for Dave. A proper Gentleman with excellent knowlege and he is also a great mechanic also. I will not go near a dealership again for service either.

Please note i do not know or have ever met Dave Breach (owner of Breach Motors) until today .

http://www.breachmotorworks.com/

Phone 01-4507156

Happy Dension 500 Customer (at last)

Dec