DIY: Do It Yourself Share all your DIY experiences here. Ask how-to questions also!

ACS Roof Spoiler Group Buy

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2008, 11:23 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: .
Model Year: .

Im interested ... count me in for both the roof and tail spoilers. How many do we have so far?
Old 04-11-2008, 06:21 PM
Members

I might jump in on it depending on the asking price. Someone PM me if this is actually going to happen.
Old 04-11-2008, 07:29 PM
Contributors

I'm in for the roof spoiler.
Old 04-12-2008, 05:21 AM
Contributors

hey guy i'm in for the roof but iam not sure about the wing wat does it look like anyways........iam still a rookie to this
Old 04-13-2008, 02:44 PM
Members

Im in for a roof and deck spoiler
100 percent both
Old 04-16-2008, 10:21 AM
Contributors

Any updates?? I need the roof spoiler whithin 2 weeks.
Old 04-20-2008, 01:07 AM
Members

I am in for both.. What is the price break he is giving to us if we do this group buy?

please PM with details on what we need to do next.
Old 04-21-2008, 03:34 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2005 545i E60 Orient Blau Metallic Premium, NAV, Winter Package, Heads Up Display, Logic 7 Audio, AngeliBright Upgrade [White], M5 Body Kit, M Embroidered Seats

By my count, there are at least four people interested if not five. I will send Alex an email. Keep your fingers crossed....

S
Old 04-21-2008, 04:13 PM
Members

Just so you guys are well informed.......I bought the ACS style roof and trunk spoiler set from Carking2001 on ebay....$225 shipped to me from Taiwan...arrived in about 4 days......which was impressive......and I fit the roof spoiler on yesterday.....looks great and I am fitting the trunk spoiler tonight...I will post how that fit with pics tomorrow...but I expect it to fit as well as the other did.....so far I am very impressed with the quality fit and finish..the price included painting and the paint looks great as well.....here is the ad from the ones I bought.....I only wish there wasn't an indentation for the ACS emblem.....but oh well..

http://tinyurl.com/3vkoku

Chris

EDIT looking at the ebay ad I didn't realize they were both so close in price......THEN upon looking at the pics of the install in the post above this.......they are packaged EXACTLY the same right down to the little parts bag in side the wrapping .....enough so that I would suggest that BOTH came from the same vendor.....my point is....if they will bring down the price even more with a group buy.....that will be a great deal on a great product.......good luck!
Old 04-21-2008, 05:05 PM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

Originally Posted by TurboChris' post='565471' date='Apr 21 2008, 08:13 PM
Just so you guys are well informed.......I bought the ACS style roof and trunk spoiler set from Carking2001 on ebay....$225 shipped to me from Taiwan...arrived in about 4 days......which was impressive......and I fit the roof spoiler on yesterday.....looks great and I am fitting the trunk spoiler tonight...I will post how that fit with pics tomorrow...but I expect it to fit as well as the other did.....so far I am very impressed with the quality fit and finish..the price included painting and the paint looks great as well.....here is the ad from the ones I bought.....I only wish there wasn't an indentation for the ACS emblem.....but oh well..

http://tinyurl.com/3vkoku

Chris

EDIT looking at the ebay ad I didn't realize they were both so close in price......THEN upon looking at the pics of the install in the post above this.......they are packaged EXACTLY the same right down to the little parts bag in side the wrapping .....enough so that I would suggest that BOTH came from the same vendor.....my point is....if they will bring down the price even more with a group buy.....that will be a great deal on a great product.......good luck!
Did you fit the roof spoiler on or actually have it mounted? I bought a roof spoiler from Carking and it won't stay on because it is slightly warped. I had a good body shop heat it up and it was good for about a month, but it came off again today. The body shop said that it would probably keep doing that because the mold was not done properly. So, even when it is heated up to fit flush it "fights" to get back to it's original shape.

Carking has been a disaster for me. They have been telling me for a month that they will send me a replacement. NOTHING YET! Now I am past the 30 day ebay/paypal protection policy and now Carking will not even respond to my emails now. I've asked for a refund now and still nothing! Anyway, good luck with that... :thumbsdown:

Quick Reply: ACS Roof Spoiler Group Buy