5Series.net - Forums

5Series.net - Forums (https://5series.net/forums/)
-   Detailing Forum (https://5series.net/forums/detailing-forum-15/)
-   -   Window Washing (https://5series.net/forums/detailing-forum-15/window-washing-15663/)

SDS 09-21-2005 05:49 AM

Originally Posted by stream' date='Sep 20 2005, 06:40 PM
[quote name='tachyon' date='Sep 20 2005, 03:24 PM']I just ordered the window cleaner wipes at Griot's Garage (along with a bunch of microfiber towels and other stuff) ... placed the order online yesterday morning and the box just arrived at my house.?? :thumbsup:?? Now that's service.

Excuse me while I go try the wipes ...

hey, that stuff works well.? I finally got rid of the chlorine smears on the inside of the windshield.?? :D

Hat tip to Stream.? Thanks.
[snapback]172865[/snapback]

Yep--they're the best I've ever used. After you use them, you can't believe how clear your glass could be!
[snapback]172872[/snapback]
[/quote]

I'll have to order some too. I've been trying just a damp mf cloth and then drying with another dry mf cloth, not bad but not great. I'll try you way. :shifty:

SDS 09-21-2005 05:51 AM

Originally Posted by stream' date='Sep 20 2005, 06:40 PM
[quote name='tachyon' date='Sep 20 2005, 03:24 PM']I just ordered the window cleaner wipes at Griot's Garage (along with a bunch of microfiber towels and other stuff) ... placed the order online yesterday morning and the box just arrived at my house.?? :thumbsup:?? Now that's service.

hey, that stuff works well.? I finally got rid of the chlorine smears on the inside of the windshield.?? :D

Yep--they're the best I've ever used. After you use them, you can't believe how clear your glass could be!
[/quote]

Forgot, --- tell me your procedure. do you dry with a mf cloth after using the Griot window cleaner wipes??? :wacko:

stream 09-21-2005 08:03 AM

Originally Posted by SDS' date='Sep 21 2005, 06:51 AM
[quote name='stream' date='Sep 20 2005, 06:40 PM'][quote name='tachyon' date='Sep 20 2005, 03:24 PM']I just ordered the window cleaner wipes at Griot's Garage (along with a bunch of microfiber towels and other stuff) ... placed the order online yesterday morning and the box just arrived at my house.? :thumbsup:? Now that's service.

hey, that stuff works well.? I finally got rid of the chlorine smears on the inside of the windshield.? :D

[/quote]

Forgot, --- tell me your procedure. do you dry with a mf cloth after using the Griot window cleaner wipes??? :wacko:
[snapback]173133[/snapback]
[/quote]

I dry with Griot's lint free towels--see my response above for link.