5Series.net - Forums

5Series.net - Forums (https://5series.net/forums/)
-   Detailing Forum (https://5series.net/forums/detailing-forum-15/)
-   -   Wax on a whole new level - Black Label Synergy reviewed (https://5series.net/forums/detailing-forum-15/wax-whole-new-level-black-label-synergy-reviewed-137425/)

Autopia-CarCare 03-17-2014 08:09 AM

Wax on a whole new level - Black Label Synergy reviewed

15 Attachment(s)
Attachment 157655

INTENSE!

That is the first word that pops into my head when I think about the Black Label Synergy.

INTENSE water beading.
INTENSE shine.
INTENSE protection.

Black Label Synergy combines Pinnacle's 20 years of premium-carnauba experience with Black Label's amazing, self-crystallizing, nano-glass ceramic coating technology to create a wax that that offers ALL of the aesthetic benefits of premium carnauba wax PLUS ALL of the protection, gloss and performance of a glass coating...

Surface Prep:

Pinnacle Black Label Synergy should be applied to the following surfaces:
  • Paint that has cleansed with Black Label Surface Cleansing Polish or equivalent (surgically clean)
  • Paint that has been sealed with Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Sealant
  • Paint that has been coated with Pinnacle Black Label Coating or similar glass-based coating

You can apply Synergy on top regular paint sealants, BUT it will usually outlast the sealant foundation and compromise performance.

Application:

Simply wipe Synergy on in a thin, even and uniform coat. You can use straight lines, circles or any directional pattern you achieve. Make sure to a achieve thin, even coverage.

Attachment 157656

Attachment 157657
(note: Synergy should be applied to a cool surface, out of direct sunlight)

Allow haze to set for 5 to 10 minutes. This allows the nano-glass particles to penetrate the paint (or previous coated surface) and form an inorganic/organic bond.

Attachment 157658

The residue will wipe away easily. Simply wipe off using a soft microfiber towel. Avoid excessive rubbing.

Attachment 157659

After application, do your best to prevent water exposure for a day and avoid washing for two days.

Protection:

Synergy provides all of the protective elements of a nano-glass ceramic coating including high levels of dirt shedding, UV protection and INTENSE water beading...

Attachment 157660

Attachment 157661

Appearance:

The term Synergy means to take the best of any component and make it even better. This couldn't be more true than when it comes to appearance of this amazing coating wax.

It provides the depth of shine and liquidity of a premium carnauba wax (think Pinnacle Souveran) but AMPS it up with the INTENSE gloss, brightness and color saturation of nano-glass coating.

Even though it provides amazing depth of shine, Synergy doesn't mute metallic flake, it enhances it!!!

Attachment 157662

Attachment 157663

Attachment 157664

Even in the shade, the depth of shine and enhanced flake give my Velocity Red Metallic Mazdaspeed an incredible shine. The paint actually looks vibrant, while the reflects shimmer under the surface.

Attachment 157665

Attachment 157666

Attachment 157667

Attachment 157668

The Mazdaspeed3 has been criticized for it's "smiley face" appearance, but in this case, it's clearly beaming because it is wearing the world's longest-lasting, more intense paste wax: Black Label Synergy.

Attachment 157669

As the director of development of BLACKFIRE, I can honestly say that Synergy takes car wax to a whole new level. While I love BLACKFIRE BlackICE (and prefer its different, liquid-ink look on black), Synergy takes that level of performance and makes it applicable to a full range of paint colors. It will be fun trying to top this.

Boost7 06-10-2014 07:35 PM

175 for wax??? am I missing something here? does it come with a happy ending?

tonyb635 08-24-2014 04:44 AM

$195.00! I kept reading thinking I was going to see something that said if you buy today we will throw in six additional cans, yes, thats SEVEN for the price of one and free shipping but only today folks...