Detailing Forum Don't know if that wax is any good? Get your detailing answers and tips here.

Sonüs and WolfGang products are very nice !!

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2010, 07:42 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: e60 530xd ///M

Hello,

i just tried the products from Sonüs on the dashboard and door panels and I am ver very very satisfied !!
Let me see you some pictures :

Pour les jantes j'utilise la PEB pour que la crasse ne se colle pas sur la jante

Pour le cuir j'utilise Gliptone; il laisse une superbe odeur de cuir neuf et un cuir propre et doux et bien matte

So I tested two products Interior Sonus

- The cockpit DESCRIBE
- Total eclipse

The cockpit detailler serves to clean the dashboard, and after the sticker above it can also clean leather.
My impressions of the Cockpit Details:
It cleans well, is the tdb Sprayer and rub with MF (a Terry) then wiped with another MF,

Result : Very satisfied, I had white patches caused by sun cream, they are parts easily. The color of the door panels and my dashboard have become very very dark and matte. It also highlights the effect of granular plastics.
It also leaves a pleasant lemon scent.

The total eclipse does not contain solvent or cleaning agent, it is protection against UV. it is a kind of wax for plastic, which prevents dirt from clinging to the dashboard. It is advisable to use it every 5 weeks if the car is constantly exposed to the sun.

My impressions of the Total Eclipse
It spreads easily with a MF applicator. it must be spread throughout the interior plastic and let the tdb absorbing material between 5 and 10min. If you want a glossy look is not wiped away. Otherwise we wiped away the excess with a MF.
I wiped myself after 6min.

Result: the plastic is even darker, more matte. I had the same impression when I got into my car the day of purchase.

I then tested the gel rubber, bumper Tyre dressing.
He has the same function as the Vinyl and Autoglym bumper care of. It is advisable to use the joints to restore their youth and appearance.
Result deviennet they all black like new and they are fed, it avoids the tearing of their stripping ...
On the tire it gives an effect less fat than Edura Gloss Meguiars. I have not even wiped the excess and when I rode, it does not sprayed on the body.
Old 05-22-2010, 07:47 AM
Members

Now I will show you the result with the WolfGang Paint Work Enhancer and finish with the sealent Deep Gloss Polish Sealant

Old 05-22-2010, 07:47 AM
Members

Old 05-22-2010, 09:39 AM
Contributors

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: Bmw 530d 2004

Looking good!