Detailing Forum Don't know if that wax is any good? Get your detailing answers and tips here.

Some quick questions

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2012, 10:38 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2009 W211
Model Year: 2017

Ok so I have a couple questions for the detailing pros on this forum.

Frist off, I had a chance to use Sonax wheel cleaner along with Adams Boar Hair lug nut brush to clean my wheels over the weekend, and damn, this thing works like a charm.

1) I noticed that Sonax streams/jets the product out of the bottle rather than spraying or misting the product over the wheel. Would Sonax still work if I were to use it from a different spray bottle?

2) I also had a chance to apply Adams Leather Conditioner to my seats over the weekend, after cleaning and wiping my seats down with a run out hot MF towel (wasn't dirty to begin with.) My car, like most E60's has the perforated leather (not 100% leather to my knowledge). Will Adams Leather Conditioner work on my seats? I did notice that it left a very clean, non-greasy, matte finish to my seats, not sure if that did anything for my seats though..

3) Lastly, I'm interested in purchasing a pressure washer (non-industrial grade.) What's the minimum amount of PSI that I should look for when purchasing a pressure washer? Also, I know there are two types, gas and electric. I was looking to probably purchase an electric one, are there any drawbacks to using an electric pressure washer? Are there any other aspects of a pressure washer that I should look for or watch out for?

Thanks in advance!