Detailing Forum Don't know if that wax is any good? Get your detailing answers and tips here.

RejeX

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2004, 07:18 AM
JDN
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As many of you know, I put RejeX on my 545 over four months ago and have not been able to quit talking about it since. It is so easy to apply compared to paste carnauba and equals the sheen. Durability has been outstanding.

One thing that bugged me was that even though it was made here in Dallas, I could buy it cheaper from a Florida source. I asked RejeX where I could buy it locally and got the following reply:

"Sure. Park Place Porsche on Oak Lawn north of Lemmon stocks it. Our factory is in Garland, so you can always come by here."

Also, we?re finalizing a deal with a local car wash company, so hopefully, it?ll be available all over town soon."
--
J.D. Hill
Director of Marketing
Corrosion Technologies Corporation
2638 National Drive
Garland, TX 75041
www.corrosionx.com
Old 09-20-2004, 03:25 PM
Contributors

Wow, I bought it directly from them since they shipped to APO's.
Old 09-21-2004, 10:10 PM
Senior Members

jdn, if you don't mind, how much did you pay for the rejex? i'm trying to order one online. how long a bottle of 16 oz will last? how often do you use it? just a regular wash is enough in between uses? it said it can be applied to windshields, how was the result? what kind of towel/cloth do you use? sorry for all the questions . but one thing you gotta feel proud is, i haven't washed any of my cars for over 10 years ! i always take my cars to detail shops. but after i read all the posts here and especially your comments about rejex, i have definitely changed my mind . that's why i bought a california dash duster and a small brush from black magic. i know i won't buy a lot of car cleaning products but that's definitely a good beginning for me . thank you so much.
Old 09-21-2004, 10:55 PM
Contributors

My Ride: [i][b][u]Since 19 august 2004[/u][/b][/i]: [color=red][b]530i[/b] High Executive[/color], Silvergray with beige interior, Popular wood, Servotronic, Sportssuspension, electric foldable and dimmed mirrors, dimmed interior mirror, pappelmaser braun wood, cupholders, styling 123 18" wheels, Logic 7, Steptronic, alarm class 3, electric sunscreen in the rear and suncreens for sidewindows, Comfort seats, heated seats, Xenon with headlightwashers, Adaptive corner lights ALC, Advanced airconditioning, lightpackage, Nav Pro, 6 cd changer, side airbags rearseats, bluetooth siemens S55, chrome kidneys, gearlever with wood, voice recognition retrofit, front windshield with green band. Waiting for trunkopener button from Hobi :)

It's really fun to read about guys beeing made enthusiastic about cleaning and waxing cars. I used to bring my car in for a tefloncoat. In that way I didn't have to wax it anymore. With my new car I decided to go for it myself again. It's just to much fun to miss out on.
Old 09-21-2004, 10:57 PM
Senior Members

It's really fun to read about guys beeing made enthusiastic about cleaning and waxing cars.
i hope i'll actually wash my car after i bought all the cleaning products .
Old 09-22-2004, 10:05 PM
Contributors

Rejex cost me 20.00 from the company. But you can order it from a site in Florida cheaper. They would not ship to APO's.

A bottle will last you a year. You use about 4 ounces per application.
Old 09-22-2004, 11:21 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by kigerka' date='Sep 22 2004, 08:05 PM
Rejex cost me 20.00 from the company.? But you can order it from a site in Florida cheaper.? They would not ship to APO's.

A bottle will last you a year.? You use about 4 ounces per application.
[snapback]37232[/snapback]
do you have the site?
Old 09-23-2004, 03:01 AM
JDN
Contributors

Shipping is $6.95. They will ship two bottles for that and you can do all your friend's cars, too. Bethel Marine in Florida
Old 09-23-2004, 03:03 AM
Contributors

It is awesome stuff. I now do both vehicles with Rejex. Made sure I bought 2
Old 09-23-2004, 03:17 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by JDN' date='Sep 23 2004, 01:01 AM
Shipping is $6.95. They will ship two bottles for that and you can do all your friend's cars, too.? Bethel Marine in Florida
[snapback]37319[/snapback]
thank you for the info . 2 bottles for $32.85, not too bad . but i can guarantee i won't do my friends' cars, not even my dad's <_<.
sorry but i have to ask these questions again: how often do you use it? just a regular wash is enough in between uses? it said it can be applied to windshields, how was the result? what kind of towel/cloth do you use?

Quick Reply: RejeX