Detailing Forum Don't know if that wax is any good? Get your detailing answers and tips here.

Excellent Leather Cleaner/Conditioner

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2008, 07:10 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tried this stuff last night, and it worked ok. Its a little softer, but I can't really say it worked because i haven't used any conditioner in a while. I guess I'll use my other leather cleaners and this one side by side for a comparison. I'll post my results later on.
Old 08-29-2008, 01:32 PM
Members

Originally Posted by brabusw209amg' post='642162' date='Aug 8 2008, 03:45 AM
I was in Walmart shopping. Yes, I LOVE to shop at Walmart. They have excellent deals on contact solution, motor oil, household cleaners, etc so I dont care what anyone says. The market now as it is, saving a dollar here and a dollar there helps even though it ends up in my car at the end anyway

A couple years ago, I was too lazy to go to pep boys and was in walmart shopping for household items. I passed by the auto dept and saw some 3M cleaners and waxes. It was a few dollars cheaper than pep boys and autozone. I ended up saving about $20 for just my detailing stuff at Walmart. I wanted to buy a leather cleaner and conditioner but I was unable to find something decent and I did not want to wait for something online. The auto dept in Walmart had the regular megauirs, and similar brands. I dont use that stuff. I ended up in the household section and found this stuff called Leather CPR. This stuff's excellent. It can actually bring leather back to life. A can of this stuff is about $10 and is definitely well worth it. You will feel results INSTANTLY.
What did you say your upholstery colour was? It's ok if it's black, but if it's cream leather then make sure you check the pH as over a long period of time you will notice it would go darker if the pH is other than neutral (pH should be 7). I use Swissvax- they have cleaner, milk etc. and especially the cleaner leaves the leather matt- looks like new.
Old 09-01-2008, 06:46 AM
Members

Wink

CG Sprayable Leather Condition fill leather seat from natural material.