Detailing Forum Don't know if that wax is any good? Get your detailing answers and tips here.

Detailing Masters of Brooklyn and Mobile Detailing Masters

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2012 | 03:13 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Hey guys! So I've decided to finally go ahead and start a small business We will be doing all levels of car and SUV detailing, plus vinyl wraps and clear 3M wraps (once we are certified by 3M). There are two ways we can do this: mobile (we come to you, slightly more convenient and a few more bucks), or you come to us

This Thursday and Friday we will be running a promotion - $100 complete car detailing, inside and out, at our Brooklyn location. What we do is not your neighborhood wash/detail - we purchase highest quality tools and materials, but any detailer will tell you the tools and materials are barely half the job (if that much). What makes the real differemce is how much time and effort we put into every job. We spend as much time as needed and we don't fast track anything, we aren't trying to beat the clock - we are out to make you happy!

On a personal note, some of you might WTF at this, as you know me as a futures trader at a hedge fund. Well, here's a short back story: detailing cars is something that I personally always took very seriously and now I only hope that I can do the kind of work that will make you smile and me proud. I used to help out with polishing my father's garage (he had a wedding livery business in St. Petersburg, several Benzes, two "Tchaika" limos, big bus and his personal Jag, Audi, or whatever else), but I never thought that at 30+ yo I'll want to get back to it. Those of you who have seen me recently, probably know that my employer was affected by the financial crisis and that has put me in front of a choice: do I want to try something else? So I've decided to try out this detailing thing. Granted, I don't get to wear suits or even a watch doing this, which is great I ran some test details, did a few freebies and have been learning as much as I can in the past several months, preparing for this. I really can tell you, this is a job I enjoy doing! Well, enough of this story telling stuff let me know if you want to take advantage of this week's special - pm/text/call me! As our roster begins to fill up, prices will have to go up too, so get in now and save some for the next one
Old 05-08-2012 | 03:20 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

There's no "WTF" here Vladdy. Good luck Bro, wish you all the success you can get. It's about time you got in gear and started doing something you love to do
Now when are you moving to SoCal so you can do our cars?
Old 05-09-2012 | 06:10 AM
Contributors

Might just do the Cali thing one day - might be soon thinking about it for sure! Thank you John!
Old 05-09-2012 | 06:20 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i
Model Year: 2004

Only Thurs and Fri. this week. I'd love to but can't make it due to work reason. Let me know if you can do one of these weekends.

In the meantime, good luck and all the best to your new business adventure.
Old 05-09-2012 | 06:32 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2007 525xi

Congrats, and best of luck! It warms my hear to see entrepreneurial spirit in people, and seeing them actually go through with it.

I also have a feeling that you'll get a lot more rewarding smilies and thank-yous from customers than you would've ever gotten as a trader.
Old 05-09-2012 | 07:00 AM
jgt
Contributors

My Ride: E60
Model Year: 2006
Engine: N52

Congrats Vlad! Can you post the address?
Old 05-17-2012 | 04:38 AM
Members

My Ride: 525i M54 2005 Alpine White Sport/Cold/Premiun Sound/Active Steering Navigation/PDC/sport seats/6 CD Changer

I am happy for you man!! too bad I saw this post too late for the special :thumbsdown:
Old 06-06-2012 | 06:50 AM
Banned

My Ride: A Car

good luck vlad! He definitely spends his time. he took so much time detailing my car.
Old 06-06-2012 | 08:59 AM
Senior Members

Vlad my headliner is gray with some noticeable stains maybe finger prints or somthing can you get that out
Old 06-06-2012 | 07:07 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by spediegunz
Vlad my headliner is gray with some noticeable stains maybe finger prints or somthing can you get that out
depending on what it is. Do you have any pics?

I'll PM you my info

Quick Reply: Detailing Masters of Brooklyn and Mobile Detailing Masters