Detailing Forum Don't know if that wax is any good? Get your detailing answers and tips here.

AutoMagic

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2009 | 06:52 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 (01/05 Build) Titanium Silver Metallic 530i, Black Dakota Leather Interior w/Dark Poplar Wood Trim, Cold, Premium & Sport Packages, Steptronic, Bluetooth MODS: OEM 166's (M5 Offset) on General's (245/35 & 275/30), 15mm H&R Spacers, Auxiliary Audio Input, 6000K Xenon Headlights and Matching HID Fogs, AIB v3.0, SprintBooster, OEM LED License Plate Bulbs, Smoked LED Side Markers, Matte Black Kidney Grills

Hey Everyone - Does anybody have experience using AutoMagic cleaning and waxing supplies? have a local detailer that uses this product but was curious as to how the results fair. I'm very familiar with Zaino products and have been pleased with their results however, as much as i would prefer to clean the car myself i am willing to have an experienced professional do it, but only if the products they use are worthy. Any help is appreciated.

And if you know of a magic wand that with a swig and a poke will make the car spotless, i'm open to that info as well =)
Old 02-17-2009 | 07:27 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2012 535i M package

Originally Posted by Idonkare' post='793973' date='Feb 16 2009, 11:52 AM
Hey Everyone - Does anybody have experience using AutoMagic cleaning and waxing supplies? have a local detailer that uses this product but was curious as to how the results fair. I'm very familiar with Zaino products and have been pleased with their results however, as much as i would prefer to clean the car myself i am willing to have an experienced professional do it, but only if the products they use are worthy. Any help is appreciated.

And if you know of a magic wand that with a swig and a poke will make the car spotless, i'm open to that info as well =)
ask Phil, you should get his products and save some money.
www.detailersdomain.com