Dealer Purchasing & Service Forum What's your dealers sales and service department like? Post finance and lease questions here too.

THE ULTIMATE COMPLAINT...

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2008, 06:36 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question

to keep it short im only going to share parts of my service at Roseville BMW in Roseville, CA. (sacramento). i brought my car in for some warranty service. outer window trim was lifting, mp3 upgrade, and check on rough idle. window trim was "secured", sound system was updated with mp3 software, and lifters and valves were replaced/adjusted. i picked the car up during lunch so wasnt able to do a walk through. dumb decision. got back to work and noticed a big scratch on my leather seat!!!! i immediatley called and spoke to my Service Advisor. what does he have to say? "oh, we are going to have to take a look at that. im not going to be in till monday ( it was last wednesday, the 26th, when i called) so you can bring it in then." i agreed and just waited. i since then called back in and schedule an appt to bring it in this wednesday. what should i do? do i just let them just touch up the seat ? or what do you suggest? on top of the scratch, i recentley discovered all my change is gone. atleast 4-5 bucks, and the trim they secured is now back to the same way it was before i brought it in. i dont even care about the change , its the fact they took something that isnt even theres. what to do? what to do? please let me know how i should approach this situation.
Old 04-01-2008, 01:48 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 08 550 Carbon Sport Almost everything factory, but no sound upgrades.

Post is very difficult to read. No Caps. No paragraphs. Few Spaces.
Old 04-01-2008, 08:31 AM
Members

to keep it short im only going to share parts of my service at Roseville BMW in Roseville, CA. (sacramento).

I brought my car in for some warranty service. The outer window trim was lifting, mp3 upgrade, and check on rough idle.The window trim was "secured", the sound system was updated with mp3 software, and the lifters and valves were replaced/adjusted.

i picked the car up during lunch so wasnt able to do a walk through. dumb decision. got back to work and noticed a big scratch on my leather seat!!!! i immediatley called and spoke to my Service Advisor. what does he have to say? "oh, we are going to have to take a look at that. im not going to be in till monday ( it was last wednesday, the 26th, when i called) so you can bring it in then." i agreed and just waited.

Since then, I called back in and schedule an appt to bring it in this wednesday. Other then that, what should i do? do i just let them just touch up the seat ? what do you suggest? on top of the scratch, i recentley discovered all my change is gone. atleast 4-5 bucks, and the trim they secured is now back to the same way it was before i brought it in. i dont even care about the change , its the fact they took something that isnt even theres.

what to do? what to do? please let me know how i should approach this situation.

couldnt find the edit funtion so i edited it by reposting . sorry and thanks