Dealer Purchasing & Service Forum What's your dealers sales and service department like? Post finance and lease questions here too.

Techmax Auto repair!

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2010, 08:02 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey Guys how are you! im posting this for techmax because man! Attila is a genius! he saved my engine for me, i was having serious issues with spark plug #4 and my water pump and thermastate,

my previous mechanic was telling me to sell my car or i would have to change my head gasket well he was wrong,

Attila is very expereinced, i understood the way he dealt with my car and handled the situation and explained it to me, i was very happy with the outcome

spark plug #4 was stuck and oil was leaking from it, Attila was able to get it out from the engine and the lower half of the spark plug was all messed up, it was like stripped, so attila drilled into my engine and put this little round bracket that the new spark plug fit in like a condom! heh i saw his work and watch the whole thing and he did a flawless job,

today he is changing my water pump and my thermostat and a o ring and doing some other work for me too,

i would definitly suggest him to everyone here for any type of mechanical work, i am not sure about body work but im definitly going to ask him,

i rarely believe in mechanics because ive been screwed around so much, i honestly got the best feeling ever in my life from attila and im actually really happy with him as my mechanic now, my other guy wanted $75/h from me and tells me to fucking sell my car and Attila's shop only charges $96 i believe which is definitly WORTH it

this pic is the day i got my car towed when it over heated in woodbridge, thats my other ride the 08 335xi, its 6spd and fun but i cant drive it daily,

here is Attila's info

Techmax Auto Repair Inc.
1011 Meyerside Drive, Unit 9
Mississauga, Ontario
Canada, L5T 1K8
Attached Thumbnails Techmax  Auto repair!-image_180.jpg