Dealer Purchasing & Service Forum What's your dealers sales and service department like? Post finance and lease questions here too.

service dept

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2005, 01:07 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2005 530i JETBLACK/BLACK DAKOTA, COLD WEATHER PKG, PREMIUM PKG, ADAPTIVE XENON HEADLIGHTS, AUTO TRANSMISSION WITH 6 SPEED STEPTRONIC, BLUETOOTH SETUP,SAT SETUP AND WIFE AS CO-PILOT

sorry if this has been posted before... but those of you in southern cali reccommend a service dept other than long beach bmw, and is it okay to go to another dealership or service dept to get you car worked on... reason being is that i heard alot of horror stories about lb bmw.... and i would like to take my car in to get checked and oil change.dont wnat to bring my car in for one thing then more problems pop up... that were never there..... if anyone does have good experiences at lb bmw let me know.... thanks eric d
Old 07-13-2005, 01:35 PM
Senior Members

you can always take your car to another dealer but they probably won't give you a loaner since you didn't get the car from them.
Old 07-13-2005, 01:41 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 530i JETBLACK/BLACK DAKOTA, COLD WEATHER PKG, PREMIUM PKG, ADAPTIVE XENON HEADLIGHTS, AUTO TRANSMISSION WITH 6 SPEED STEPTRONIC, BLUETOOTH SETUP,SAT SETUP AND WIFE AS CO-PILOT

thanks aloha.... boy let me tell you..... i wish i was still there in maui..... took awhile to shake off the small time diff...... take care .... eric
Old 07-13-2005, 01:45 PM
Senior Members

you are welcome . i wish you could make a short trip here and meet up with central cali as well. both him and his wife are very fun and outgoing. probably next time .
Old 07-13-2005, 06:28 PM
Contributors

i will make it a point to do that next time.... we will see how well behaved our baby will be..
Old 07-13-2005, 09:34 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

No prob... I take my car to LB BMW... just got my oil change today. $99 ARGH!!!! but they're fine... they A TON better than Assael BMW. And they're close to work. Ask for Anthony tell him Eric with the mini and BMW 545 sent you and he'll take care of you.

I've heard of horror stories too but I really havent had much problems wtih them. I've had lots of stuff done to my MINI under warranty and they fix everything.

P.S. the BMW wasnt even bought there but I use them for service. No Probs.
Old 07-13-2005, 10:13 PM
Members

My Ride: 2004 545i Silver Grey premium sound sport pkg auto trans rear sunshade fold down seats park distance control . Did euro delivery in July 2004. This was second ED.

Not sure what bad stores you have heard. I have seen no posts about LBBMW that are negative. I have been using them for about 15 years and several 5 series and no issues. There are others in So Cal that I have seen posts about that are much worse.

Why not stop by and talk to them about your concerns. They are locally owned and been around for many many years.
Old 07-13-2005, 10:36 PM
Contributors

thanks guys.... i will give them a try..... i have a doc friend who service his 2 cars there and he was telling me the stories..as for posts here...i havent seen any about lb bmw... but i did go to this one site and i cant remember what the name was but it rated the dealership and service.... and lb bmw didnt have to many good remarks.... oh well... i should try.... and eric.... i wil sure to mention you name... if you dont mind.... thanks....
Old 07-14-2005, 02:29 AM
Senior Members

i think www.dealerrater.com is the site you are talking about. as far as your baby, i love kids but i ain't no mj . i'll be even happier if you come over with him/her .
Old 07-14-2005, 11:44 AM
Contributors

alohalc... just got back from ultrasound .....from a high risk and gentics dr.... doc gives a A+ on the baby......GIRL!!. time to get ready for some hula lessons.... lol.... thanx for you hospitality... oh by the way..... we just finished a deal with a race sanction.. drift... and contracted with them for 11 races... and i think one is there in hawaii.... i will let you know ... take care eric

Quick Reply: service dept