Dealer Purchasing & Service Forum What's your dealers sales and service department like? Post finance and lease questions here too.

no free oil change even after one year?

Old 06-02-2006, 06:42 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: My ex-ride: EU '08 LCI 520dA. Space Grey, Sport Seats in Black Leather/Fabric Anthracite, Sport Steering Wheel, A/C with Extended Features, Hi-Fi Speakers, Cup Holders, Cruise with Braking function, Folding Rear Seats, Xenons, Park Distance Control.

Originally Posted by wmbiii' post='291523' date='Jun 2 2006, 04:41 PM
I know the synthetic stuff last longer but after the break in period I want to change the oil out.
The oil lasts good, the problem have been the filter.

New age engines are also so good machined that less
metallic parts will strain the oil.

These enigine blocks are way past Detroit V8's from the past.

A decade old saying is that a BMW engine will not perform its best
before some 60,000 km's.
Old 06-02-2006, 06:49 AM
Members

My Ride: 2005 530i (Silver-Gray, Gray Lthr., Anthracite Maple) with Steptronic, Prem. Pkg., Logic 7, Xenons & Chrome factory wheels.

After one year, called the dealer where I bought the car ('05 530i) and they told me that they only go by the mileage service indicator.

Double checked the Warranty and Maintenance manual on the car and, in bold letters, it states that the oil is to be changed once a year regardless of mileage! Confirmed this with BMWNA. Called another dealership, made an appointment and had the work done at no charge.
Old 06-02-2006, 07:14 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011 M3 Convertible, Alpine White/black, 6 speed 2011 535xi Tasmin Green, Venetian Beige

There is no way that BMW of Manhattan is going to bend any sort of rules. They are a BMW owned dealership which generally means that they won't cut corners but they also are totally inflexible about any gray area issues. I bought my 328 convertible from them and thought their service department was really good. My SA was Steve Zizik who was later promoted to Service Manager for motorcyles. I heard that one day he was road testing a bike and was hit by a careleess driver. He is in a wheelchair now Great great guy.

As for changing the oil before iDrive recommends it, I see no logic. The vast majority of BMWs are leased, so the company will eventually own them again. In quite a few cases, they will be recertified and BMW will warrantee them until 100,000 miles. I am sure that if an extra oil change or two was necessary to better maintain their assets, they would certainly do it. Just my opinion, of course.
Old 06-02-2006, 07:17 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: '05 545i - scheduled for ED pickup in Munich on 7/22!

Originally Posted by pipper' post='291477' date='Jun 2 2006, 08:15 AM
they also didnt wash my car when they gave it back to me either.
they don't wash it unless you have something serviced/repaired
Old 06-02-2006, 08:18 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: Alpine White/Biege 545i, CWP, Nav, Active Steering, Auto Step ordered 2/1/05

Originally Posted by pipper' post='291477' date='Jun 2 2006, 08:15 AM
so i took my car in yesterday figuring id get a free oil change...its been a year. the SA said BMW now has a policy where they only go by the service indicator and you dont get an automatic oil change every year. since my service indicator said i have 3000 miles to go he didnt give it to me.
Rubbish. BMW NA phoned me for an appointment when the year was coming up.
Old 06-02-2006, 12:47 PM
Contributors

My Ride: (USA) 645Ci, Silver Gray, Chateau, Cold Weather PKG, Premium Sound PKG, Sport PKG, Step, NAV [Std Equip in 645], HUD, Satellite (SIRIUS) Radio, Aux Input, Bluetooth enabled using iPhone 3GS w/ adapter cradle - Build date - 01/05, Baby delivered 2/24/05

The code in this warrenty TIS indicates a LOW MILEAGE oil change at one year.

Also the PDF I have attached is for 2006 in case this one makes you think it is only through MY2004.

SI B01 02 03
Warranty September 2003
Warranty

This Service Information Bulletin supersedes S.I. B01 02 03 dated February 2003.

SUBJECT
BMW Maintenance Program 4 Years - 50,000 Miles

Standard On All 2003 and 2004 Model Year Vehicles

MODEL
All 2003 - 2004 Models

SITUATION
Keeping at the forefront of the industry, BMW is proud to announce that all 2003 and 2004 Model year vehicles will come standard with 4 Year? 50,000 Mile Maintenance. BMW Maintenance Program, covers all factory recommended scheduled maintenance, as listed in the BMW Service / Warranty Information Booklet. In addition, wear items such as brake pads and rotors, external engine drive belts, wiper blade inserts, clutch discs and adjustments will be covered.

This new program will put to rest the perception that BMW's are costly to maintain.

Our customer's now have the piece of mind that for the duration of the New Car Limited Warranty, the BMW Maintenance Program provides reassurance that they will not incur any Maintenance costs* in conjunction with Scheduled Maintenance. This is an excellent marketing opportunity.

By providing every 2003 and 2004 model year car with Maintenance, we have provided an exceptional selling opportunity for the New Car Sales Department.

Customers will return to the centers for their required maintenance. Having the customers return to us instead of the independent repair facilities ensures greater customer retention.

Please Note: Except for items listed under "Exclusions from Coverage", the BMW Maintenance Programs cover all factory recommended maintenance as listed in the vehicle's Service / Warranty Information Booklet. BMW's current models are designed to travel approximately 13,000 ? 15,000 miles, based on use, before requiring Maintenance. Maintenance Claims deemed to be outside the proper time / mileage parameter will be subject to audit and subsequent charge back.

* See exclusions from Maintenance.

Lets get back to basics. Sometimes we neglect the simplest of customers concerns when they visit your Center for service. STAMPING THE SERVICE AND WARRANTY INFORMATION BOOKLET is the most important example. This booklet provides you an opportunity to assist the customer in tracking their service history; in addition it helps you explain the scope of the work being performed.

You should always have the Service and Warranty Information booklet completely filled out with the services that were rendered. What better way to explain the repairs to the customer, while providing them with a history of all services performed. Target Perfection results indicate that customers are not prompted to bring their Service Booklet with them. Every effort should be made to ensure that these booklets are utilized as they were intended. THIS STARTS AT THE SERVICE RESERVATION.

BMW requires that the Technicians utilize the BMW Service Checklists while performing maintenance. A copy of these must be filed with the repair order for audit purposes. Providing a customer with a copy of the checklist is an added advantage to maintain customer satisfaction.

All BMW Maintenance Programs take effect on the date of the first retail sale or the date the vehicle is first placed into service as a demonstrator or company vehicle, whichever is earlier. The dates coverage begins and ends can be verified by performing a DCS Vehicle History Inquiry. The contractual obligation under this program is between the customer and BMW NA, LLC. The Center merely acts as an agent.

ADMINISTRATION
All claims under the Maintenance Program will be reimbursed as follows:

Labor ? Payment is at the center's warranty labor rate in effect at the time of repair.

Parts - Payment is at the manufactures suggested retail price.

Sublet: Payment up to $10.00 maximum, using sublet code 4, for the actual fluids and shop supplies needed for the service.

All other sublet must be fully explained on your Maintenance Claim.

Please refer to the Warranty Policy and Procedures manual, section 5, page 20, for a full explanation for sublet.

Any part or shop supplies entered on a repair order must be supported with an invoice kept in the service file. All labor will be performed by BMW Factory Trained Technicians. Only original BMW parts and BMW fluids may be used where available from BMW NA. All other parts and fluids must be approved by BMW NA.

Any additional items which need replacement due to normal wear and tear and which are not covered by the original New Vehicle Limited Warranty (e.g. brake pads, brake rotors, clutch, wiper blades and external belts) are covered under this program provided the wear is below the minimum specifications as listed in the BMW Technical Data.

Coolant System Service, Brake Fluid Services are covered at the intervals indicated in the specific Service and Warranty Information Booklet. Corrosion Inspections are covered during the Inspection 1 and 2. Model Year 2004 has lifetime coolant, see Service and Warranty Booklets.

Any adjustments required due to normal operating conditions are included.

SERVICES BASED ON TIME
Services that are based on elapsed time such as the brake fluid, cooling system, M-Mobility etc. Services may be performed up to 60 days before the actual required interval for the sake of customer convenience. An example would be a customer requesting a warranty repair or Inspection 1 with 35 days remaining for the 2 year Brake Fluid Service.

Any adjustments required due to normal operating conditions are included.

Replacement of brake pads will be covered when worn beyond limits as per BMW Technical Data information or as indicated by the wear limit indicator. Replacement of brake rotors will be covered when worn below minimum specifications as listed in the BMW Technical Data information. All parts must be saved and are subject to return to the WPRC.

Pursuant to BMW Policies and Procedures, section 5, Page 6, all measurements must be recorded and documented on the Repair Order.

KEY READER PRINTOUTS:
The Key Reader initially will permit a printout for the E-65 followed by all models as later software versions become available. . Always print the key reader report when software permits attaching a copy to the Maintenance Program repair order to document the needed service.

MAINTENANCE PLAN DEFECT CODES
1ST Engine Oil Service
85 99 00 89 MP

2nd Engine Oil Service
85 99 00 91 MP

(1) Annual Low Mileage Oil Service
85 99 00 87 MP

(2) 1200 Mile Oil Service
85 99 00 88 MP

Inspection I
85 99 00 92 MP

Inspection II
85 99 00 93 MP

Engine Coolant Change
17 11 00 77 MP

Brake Fluid Service
34 00 00 77 MP

State and Local Taxes on Repairs
10 32 01 05 MP

Adjustments
11 00 77 77 MP

Alternator / Water Pump Drive Belt
11 28 03 77 MP

Clutch Disc & Pressure Plate
21 21 00 77 MP

Front Brake Pads
34 11 00 77 MP

Front Brake Pads & Rotors
34 11 77 77 MP

Rear Brake Pads
34 21 00 77 MP

Rear Brake Pads & Rotors
34 21 77 77 MP

Replacing the Front and Rear Brake Pads at the same time
34 11 00 35 MP

Replacing the Front and Rear Brake Rotors at the same time
34 11 00 38 MP

Front Windshield Wiper Rubber Insert
61 61 00 77 MP

Rear Window Wiper Rubber Insert
61 61 11 77 MP

A/C Compressor Drive Belt
64 52 03 77 MP

(3) Valet Service
99 99 77 77 MP

Engine Compartment Micro filters
64 00 77 77 MP

Engine Air Filter
11 72 03 76 MP

In addition to the defect codes listed above, the following defect codes would apply for the

models equipped with (CBS) Condition Based Service.

Replace all parking shoes
34 41 04 77 MP

Replace both parking brake Bowden cables
34 41 08 77 MP

A/C Micro filter
64 31 02 37 MP

A limited number of BMW owners accumulate very low mileage on their BMW's annually, in some situations insufficient for the Service Interval Indicator System to call for an Oil Service or Inspection. However, all BMW's should have an engine oil change at a minimum of once a year, regardless of whether synthetic or petroleum-based oil is used. Additionally, some owners prefer to change their oil more frequently than as called for by the Service Interval Indicator System. For complete details see SI 00 04 01 dated October 2001. Annual Low Mileage Oil Service, Additional (Customer Pay) Oil Services.

1200-Mile Oil Service for M Vehicles. See the respective Service and Warranty Information Booklets.

For the 750Li (E-38) along with Z-8 (E-52) and 760Li (E-66) BMW NA, LLC will reimburse your center to pick up the customer's vehicle from any reasonable location when a recommended maintenance service or warranty repair is required. In addition, upon request, provide the customer with a free BMW Loaner vehicle from the BMW Service Loaner Program and upon completion of repairs return the vehicle back to the customer. 750Li, 760Li and Z-8 owners are entitled to the Valet Program for the duration of the New Vehicle Limited Warranty. The maximum amount payable per appointment is $25.00. This includes pick up and delivery and upon request.

M-MOBILITY KIT SERVICING
The M-Mobility kit needs to be serviced every 3 years by replacing the sealant cartridge on the vehicles having this equipment. This is covered under the "BMW Maintenance Plan using the following defect codes:

Full Maintenance
71 10 01 77 MP

Scheduled Maintenance
71 10 01 77 SP

Refilling the Sealant Cartridge container due to flat tires is not covered Under the BMW Maintenance Program.

MAINTENANCE CODING
Please utilize the defect codes as listed above. Do not utilize multiple labor operations under one defect code. For example: Replacing wiper blades under the oil service defect code would be incorrect!

LABOR OPERATIONS
Labor operations from the most current KSD must be used. Associated labor operations should be utilized when applicable.

PARTS PAYMENT INFORMATION
Payment on Maintenance claims for parts is paid at MSRP.

SHOP SUPPLIES
Shop supplies required for an Oil Service, Inspection I or Inspection II can be claimed at center cost up to a maximum of $10.00. (see sublet above) Enter the amount requested in sublet using sublet code 4. Each item claimed under sublet must be recorded on the repair order and individually listed on the warranty claim in the comment section. BMW does not reimburse for waste disposal or shop supplies not directly associated with the service to a specific vehicle.

ADDITIVES, LUBRICANTS AND BMW OPERATING FLUIDS UNDER BMW MAINTENANCE PROGRAM

BMW "Specially Blended Oil" must be used when performing Maintenance. Please consult with the Model Year specific Service and Warranty booklets.

Today's modern oils and fluids for engines, transmissions, differentials or other in-car-systems as well as premium grade fuels are already formulated by the manufacturer and/or BMW with sophisticated additive packages designed to reduce sludge build-up, keep contaminants in suspension and maintain viscosity of the oil. Additional additives can compromise the manufacturer's or BMW's developed formulation.

BMW does not endorse or recommend the use of engine oil, fuel, differential oil, transmission oil additives or the use of other additives to any operating fluids, beyond the additives already included in the operating fluid manufacturer's additive package. Since the inclusion of such additional additives may lead to component damage or compromise the longevity or function of the BMW components, BMW reserves the right to void the warranty on components if failure is likely caused by unapproved oils, operating fluids or additives.

PLASTILUBE VS. NEVERSEEZ CLARIFICATION
We have received many warranty and maintenance claims utilizing Plastilube for incorrect applications. Refer to SI. B34 02 01 to find that the only BMW application for Plasilube is the visible contact points on the M cars with black coated brake calipers (M3, M5, M roadster, M coupe and Z8). In all other cases, Bostik Never-Seez should be used. Typical Never-Seez cost plus 20% per axle is at or under $1.

BRAKE CLEANER
Brake cleaner is another item that we see on warranty and maintenance claims. Typical cost plus 20% per can is $2.00 to $2.25 for 18-20 ounces with approximately 10 ounces required per axle. Brake washer is another option available to service departments. Wurth brake cleaner cost is approximately $11.50 per gallon or enough for approximately 16 brake jobs when used with pump sprayers. Therefore, this cleaner would be about 90 cents per axle at cost plus 20%.

The use of any shop supply that is requested on a warranty or maintenance claim must be itemized on the repair order at the actual amount consumed without consideration for waste. Cleaner left over from one repair should be used for the next. BMW will pay Plastilube, Never-Seez and brake cleaner at cost plus 20% in sublet on your claim according to these guidelines.

BMW WIPER INSERTS
Effective with Wiper Blade Insert replacements on or after November 01, 2003, only genuine BMW Wiper Blade Inserts listed below may be used during a maintenance service. Please refer to SI 61 06 03 dated 05/03 for the proper specifications and installation instructions.

Listed below are the part numbers and descriptions:

PARTS INFORMATION

Part Number
Description
Size

61 61 0 154 440
4.45 mm width
small

61 61 0 154 441
5.35 mm width
large

EXCLUSIONS FROM COVERAGE

Gasoline and gasoline additives.

Windshield washer additive (except when in conjunction with a scheduled maintenance).

Items reimbursable under the New Vehicle Limited Warranty.

Tires, wheel alignment, tire balance and rotation.

Wear and tear of soft trim items such as convertible top. Seats, carpeting, molding, headliner, door panels and all chrome trim.

Damage detected when performing the rust perforation inspection.

Damage due to poor fuel quality, abuse, misuse, neglect, alteration, fire, accident, floods, improper repair or negligence and installation of non-BMW accessories.

Vehicles with an altered or unreadable VIN, mileage discrepancies, or where the true mileage cannot be determined.

Maintenance or repairs after the vehicle is deemed a total loss or sold for salvage.

Maintenance or repairs not performed by an authorized BMW center within the United States.

Vehicles used in competitive events, such as auto cross.

Oil changes performed outside the recommended maintenance intervals as indicated by the service interval indicator.

Repairs or damage due to environmental conditions.

TRANSFERABILITY
The 2003/2004 BMW Maintenance Program paralells the New Vehicle Warranty and continues regardless of the owner .

CLAIMING SALES TAX WITH THE MAINTENANCE PROGRAM PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR TAX ADVISOR

If applicable in your tax jurisdiction, BMW centers are responsible for the collection and remittance to the respective jurisdiction of all applicable state and local taxes on the actual repair, parts or maintenance services covered by this program as indicated in the following sections. BMW of North America, LLC will reimburse BMW retailers for all applicable state and local taxes associated with actual repair, parts or maintenance services covered by this program. This reimbursement does not relieve the BMW Retail Center from its responsibility of the collection and remittance of the tax. The reimbursement is not to be construed as holding BMW of North America, LLC jointly liable with the BMW Center for any taxes, interest and or penalties associated with this program.

The BMW center must submit for reimbursement of, if applicable, any state or local taxes on the repair, parts or maintenance services. The following Special Defect Code has been assigned for payment of taxes under sublet code (4). Defect Code: 10 32 01 05 MP should be utilized. BMW reserves the right to refuse or debit any claims for tax that have been claimed in error.

MAINTENANCE PROGRAM CLAIM SUBMISSION
All current Warranty Policies and Procedures will apply to Maintenance Program invoice claims, for example:

Avoid duplicate and overlapping repairs and charges

Parts return procedures

Proper defect coding

Proper time control

Proper labor operations

Retaining supporting documentation

Proper submission of Sublet

All Maintenance Program claims are subject to audit. Common errors include no support for sublets on warranty claims. All sublets must be explained in detail. Proper defect coding is essential to avoid returned warranty claims. Please ensure that claims are being submitted with the utmost quality.

SUPPORT MATERIAL
You may obtain "Full Maintenance Program Upgrade" brochures by visiting BMW Center Net. Select MENU, select Marketing then select Marketing Material. The item # 1724-1102-75 can be obtained free-of-charge. In addition, we have a limited number of Mouse pads with defect codes that should be used with the BMW Maintenance Program. These are free of charge. To obtain these, please visit the BMW Marketing and Promotional website at bmwnamarketing.com, or by calling (609)-409-2737.

CONDITION BASED SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE
Condition Based Service (CBS) is an advanced development of the previous Service Interval Indicator Systems. CBS measures, monitors and determines the required maintenance of several service items independent from each other. This technology prompts the customer to bring the vehicle for service whenever one of the CBS items requires maintenance or replacement. CBS strikes a compromise between too frequent maintenance and too rigid service intervals. It may call for the replacement of service items that still have substantial remaining useful life. CBS also details the recommended, due and overdue required maintenance. Thus CBS allows BMW customers to experience a technology that makes service more convenient, transparent and structured. Please refer to SI 00 07 02 dated June 2002 for details.

LABOR CODES FOR CBS VEHICLES
Standard Operation "00 00 105" can be claimed once each time the car arrives for Maintenance service. Then choose the appropriate flat rate from the latest KSD. For example: Oil Service for E-65 Labor operation 00 00 105 for 4 fru, and 00 00 610 for 4 fru.

Note: The following explanations will spell out the correct use of the labor operations.

Main Work: Use this labor operation number when the only repair performed is the listed warranty repair.

(+) Associated Work: Use this labor operation number when other repairs or services are performed along with the listed warranty repair.

All other subsequent labor operations being claimed are to be associates.

Notes:

The Maintenance Program for the vehicles covered by CBS only covers work denoted as either "recommended" or "due" by SAM.

A Service Maintenance Checklist (SD-92-191) has been developed for E-65 745I and E-66 745 LI. In case the key reader or SAM is inoperative, this checklist must be utilized to document any service performed to the vehicle.

When completed, the Service Maintenance Checklist and CBS printout must be signed by an authorized center Service Department Representative and filed in the vehicle's history folder at the center. The customer should also receive a signed copy of this completed checklist. In addition, the evidence of maintenance work section of the Service and Warranty Information booklet (SD-92-192) must be completed. This booklet stays with the vehicle for customer's record.

FREQUENTLY ASKED MAINTENANCE PROGRAM QUESTIONS
Aside from the annual oil service, the service interval indicator (with no lights and zero miles) is the time when maintenance work is covered by the BMW Maintenance Program. Some customers want extra services. These are "customer pay" and may be performed after advising the customer of the maintenance requirements. The lights should NOT be reset when optional customer pay services are performed.

Some dealers have a wait for an appointment. Occasionally, the customer may make the appointment with 1 light with the plan that it will no longer be lit when the vehicle actually arrives on the appointment date. We had advised that this would be acceptable under the program if some explanation was noted on the Repair Order particularly if the wait for an appointment was more than 1 week.

Another scenario is the customer that needs the annual oil service but the lights or mileage indicator suggests that the regular service would be triggered within the next 60 days. Per SI 00 04 01 the annual service should not be performed but the regular service should be. An extrapolation of the mileage based on the vehicles history or a printout of the SIA data basing the extrapolation on gallons may be used to support this alternative.

If the annual oil change is performed and more than 60 days of vehicle use is anticipated before the lights go out, then yes, multiple services in the same year may be appropriate. Also, a vehicle may be driven 25,000 ? 30,000 miles per year getting low miles per gallon. For example, an E-38 getting 10mpg would trigger the service light at 8,250 elapsed, 15mpg at 12,377 elapsed miles. Since some vehicles are driven many miles and others get very low mpg, multiple services per year may be needed and is payable.

2000 ? 2002 Model year vehicles are eligible for the BMW Full Maintenance upgrade. The vehicles must be within 3 years or 36,000 miles from the delivery or in-service date. And may be, for example, "off-lease" or vehicles that were purchased at auction.

The BMW Maintenance Program is valid in the United States and Puerto Rico. What happens if my customer has BMW Maintenance work done in Canada? Often a USA customer may have Maintenance work done in Canada while on vacation. The customer should pay for the work that was performed. Upon return to their Center in the US, they should provide you with the invoice and request that you submit a BMW Maintenance claim for the repairs that were carried out. Please indicate in your comments that this was reimbursement for work completed in Canada. We will credit your claim accordingly. Likewise, a Canadian customer requiring maintenance work is not covered, should be charged and instructed to seek reimbursement from their Canadian BMW center.

Does a Canadian vehicle or other vehicle NOT imported by BMW NA, LLC have Maintenance coverage?

No. Only cars that have been imported through BMW NA, and BMW NA European Delivery Program along with those purchased through the Military Purchase Plan would be covered by the BMW Maintenance Program.

I have a customer with a 2002 model year X-5. They want to purchase the Full Maintenance Upgrade to 4 years or 50.000 miles, is this possible? Any Model Year 2000 ? 2002 is eligible to obtain the Full Maintenance Program upgrade provided that the vehicle is less than 3 years or 36.000 miles. The vehicle must be a US Spec vehicle that is already covered by the BMW Maintenance Plan.

A customer request's "check oil level" at 6234 miles and is 6 months old, the result is that the vehicle is down 1 qt of oil. Can this be billed to the BMW Maintenance Program? No. BMW Maintenance Program covers these items only in conjunction with a "scheduled service".

A customer with a BMW Model year 2002, with a 4 year 50.000 Mile Full Maintenance Program had requested an Inspection 2 at 55.564 miles. Would this fall under the Self Authorization Program to perform this service?

No, Maintenance work does not fall into the guidelines of the Self Authorization Program.

[ Copyright ? 2003 BMW of North America, LLC ]
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
B010605Maint_Defect_Codes.pdf (52.0 KB, 61 views)
Old 06-03-2006, 10:33 AM
Members

My Ride: 2006 550i Sport Package, Cold Weather Package, Premium Sound Package, Comfort Access, Xenon Headlights, Adaptive Headlight Control, Navigation System, Steptronic Transmission. Silver Gray Metallic with Gray Leather. Added Red rear reflectors. Swapped stock Style 124 wheels and Bridgestone run-flat tires for BMW Style 125 5-Double Spoke wheels, 8" x 19" front, 9.5" x 19" rear with Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 tires, 245/40YR-19 front and 275/30YR-19 rear.

Thanks for the info Cobradav. As always, very helpful.
Old 06-03-2006, 10:42 AM
Contributors

My Ride: My ex-ride: EU '08 LCI 520dA. Space Grey, Sport Seats in Black Leather/Fabric Anthracite, Sport Steering Wheel, A/C with Extended Features, Hi-Fi Speakers, Cup Holders, Cruise with Braking function, Folding Rear Seats, Xenons, Park Distance Control.

Originally Posted by turnbowm' post='291547' date='Jun 2 2006, 05:49 PM
Double checked the Warranty and Maintenance manual on the car and, in bold letters, it states that the oil is to be changed once a year regardless of mileage! Confirmed this with BMWNA.
As written here, how can this be doubted?

Thank's cobradav, once again.

OK, I'll take my car in for the 1st oil change service this summer
with some 11.000 km's driven!

I should also get rid of my RF Dunlops and buy a set of non RF GY F1's.