Dealer Purchasing & Service Forum What's your dealers sales and service department like? Post finance and lease questions here too.

Modesto Valley BMW - Great Dealer

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2005, 07:22 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2005 545i SMG. Titanium Grey with Grey interior and Anthracite wood.
My father has used Valley-BMW for the last two cars. When I needed to replace my 545i SMG, they had the car and gave me a great deal. The people I dealt with were great. Rick is the Sales Manager, Chris is the General Manager and Dennis was my salesman.

To put it in perspective I drove 400 miles from Rancho Santa Margarita, CA to Modesto, Ca to get my new car. I did the whole deal over the phone, they didn't only keep their word, and they ended up getting me a better deal when I arrived. Robert was in finance and was very willing to discuss the financial details and he even faxed me the deal to my home fax to confirm the numbers he was talking about. I gave Robert my credit info to run prior to me driving all the way.

When I arrived, I was met in the parking lot by a Sr. Salesman, Dennis, who prepared the car and paper work. I walked into the dealer and with in 5 minutes the pre-finance paperwork was done and Denis and I were in the car taking a test drive. Denis did a complete walk through and answered any questions I had. I was very impressed with this since owning an E60, and my knowledge of the E60 has grown since September from this forum. I was not able to stump him on anything.

After the test drive, I was introduced to the General Manager and walked into Finance. Robert, in finance, had all the paper work done before I entered into the room. Robert didn't try to add anything to the deal which was refreshing. The financial portion of the deal was complete in less than 10 minutes.

I didn't have to press Valley-BMW or fight for anything we agreed upon over the phone. Rick was honest and ethical.

I am one very impressed customer.

Valley-BMW

Valley-BMW: Directions and Phone Numbers
Old 03-01-2005, 01:30 PM
Senior Members

nice to hear you are happy with your dealer . not many of us are .
Old 03-29-2005, 07:07 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 545i SMG. Titanium Grey with Grey interior and Anthracite wood.

bump