Dealer Purchasing & Service Forum What's your dealers sales and service department like? Post finance and lease questions here too.

dillema on returning a leased car....

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2007 | 01:32 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 04 525i w/ sports and premium pakage, titanium silver, gray dakota leather w/ polar grain wood trim, steptronic

i leased a 2004 525i 15000mile per yr for 3 years on my 21th birthday and my lease ends in september, i never planed for

buying it when i was first leased but i decided to buy them few months ago. but i realized now that i dont think its worth it. i

drove about 45000 so far and i have 4 more months left so my milege is exceeded already.(is it true that i get an extra mile

age for every dollar i spent with bmw credit card while im leasing? (if it's true,exceeded millege isnt a problem.) i put acs

front & rear bumper add on drilled. acs trunk spolier installed with 3m tape and the rims and B&B exhaust and some other

mods. i have no problem wit rims and exhaust and some other mods but the major problem is front and real bumper cause

they r drilled. can i return the car with the add on bumpers still on with no charge? i also have some damages on trunk, left

rear door, and left rear fender. so lets say i have to take out all the add ons so i have to pay damages for drilled front &

rear bumper, left rear door, left rear fender and trunk. oh and i also got my right front door keyed. my insurance will

probably cover the trunk. i decided to keep the car wit buying xtra warranties and fixing it.but when my retuning day is

comming closer, now i think it's stupid to keeping it cause mine's early 04 feb build so no mp3, bluetooth,weak ass 2.5litter

180 something hp. when theres new 08 LCI came out.i didnt even get my car for good price cause i bought the car on the

phone with sales man after checking the e60s out at the dealer.he was only telling me the monthly payment on the phone. so

i dont even know the actual price of the car they sold me. the sales guy even took out the window sticker price when i was

taking the car home.i thoungt he was going 2 put them in my trunk or something but he threw it away. i think i got ripped off

after reading in this thread how others & my friends r paying for theirs, i also had a damn good credit score. they even said

it's perfect. so i bet my residual value is pretty high also. i was also paying too much insurance on this car cause i had a DUI

and also had bad driving record so i had to pay for two different isurrance for 3 years. now 3 yrs have passes so i will only

have to pay for one isurance. im having a steering wheel malfuction warning and transmission slamming when crusing on 40

miles but they would fix it when its in 4 service.i changed my mind cause the E92 M3 is comming soon and i want it so bad. i

would just keep my car if i didnt know about it, but after when i saw it's comming soon, i decided i have to return this crap

and start to brain wash my wife. so with my car's condition rite now, how much would they charge me for the damage?

should i fix it my self and retun or just return as it is right now? or should i buy it???? im having a bad ass head ache these

days...!!!!!help!!!!