Dealer Purchasing & Service Forum What's your dealers sales and service department like? Post finance and lease questions here too.

Crevier, Irvine,Sterling or Close - what service advisor do you like

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2009, 06:05 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 545, Auto, Sport, L7, Pdc, Sunshades, Silver Gray/Black, 19x8.5/9.5 Monet Wheels, Michelin PS A/S Tires, Full M-KIt, B&B Exhaust, 20% Llumar Tint
Thumbs up

Who do you like? Who has treated you well and gone above and beyond? I'm not modded so im not looking for an exception however I don?t want someone that simply quotes the company line when something comes up
Old 02-25-2009, 06:47 PM
Senior Members

Last week i went to Crevier for an issue with my passenger airbag and the SA was a total prick! I don't think i'll be going back there, plus as i was waiting for them tu pull my car, 2 of their employees got in a little fender bender while pulling other peoples cars.
I then went to Sterling and the SA was very helpful, and he even called BMW NA to take car of my issue - i have an appointment tomorrow, so we'll see how his follow up is, but so far so good. One time i went to BMW of Buena Park and they seemed to be pretty helpfull too. Long Beach BMW are also ok.
Old 02-25-2009, 08:56 PM
uncleb

I have been to Crevier twice. Once to have the IPOD interface put in and that went great. Recently went in to have brake fluid topeed off and they tried to tell me I needed an alignment and some other work which was not necessary. I felt like they were just trying to make some $$$ in other area's since I have the maintenence warrantly. Next time I will be going to Irvine or Sterling.
Old 02-25-2009, 09:38 PM
Members

Sterling is my choice after a number of missed fixes with my E39. They even worked out a rental for me- Crevier wouldn't as I did not purchase my car there.

I'll give Long beach as chance as I bought my E60 there however I really like the parts guys at Sterling - Chuck and Ken are top notch guys with a good attitude-willing to give a discount.
Old 02-25-2009, 10:57 PM
Members

My Ride: 2008 550i Sport (6-speed)

Sterling BMW in Newport is my pick. Since moving to San Diego, I haven't had time to go back. Kristy Endicott was my SA, always took care of me.

I took my car to Crevier once (never again) after the SA drove my car to the pick up area and tried to pull a hand brake U-turn on the service drive, he ended up driving the nose of my then M3 right into the bushes!!! Then had the nerve to tell me my car handles like it's on rails!
Old 02-26-2009, 07:05 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 545, Auto, Sport, L7, Pdc, Sunshades, Silver Gray/Black, 19x8.5/9.5 Monet Wheels, Michelin PS A/S Tires, Full M-KIt, B&B Exhaust, 20% Llumar Tint

Thanks guys - Sterling used to be my pick as well - looks like nothing has changed over the last couple years (that I have been out of BMW's) - so back to Sterling I will go
Old 02-26-2009, 07:06 AM
Contributors

Question

Originally Posted by safetywork' post='801923' date='Feb 25 2009, 11:57 PM
I took my car to Crevier once (never again) after the SA drove my car to the pick up area and tried to pull a hand brake U-turn on the service drive, he ended up driving the nose of my then M3 right into the bushes!!! Then had the nerve to tell me my car handles like it's on rails!
That is NUTS!
Old 02-26-2009, 07:45 AM
Senior Members

I went to Sterling to drop off my car this morning, and i wasn't expecting a loaner car for the day and my SA hooked me up with a free rental. I was in and out w/in 20 minutes. At Crevier it took the SA to him about 20 to come outside to meet with me! Don't think i'll be going back to Crevier, they're horrible.
Old 02-26-2009, 07:47 AM
Members

Originally Posted by MacoBMW4life' post='802174' date='Feb 26 2009, 11:45 AM
I went to Sterling to drop off my car this morning, and i wasn't expecting a loaner car for the day and my SA hooked me up with a free rental. I was in and out w/in 20 minutes. At Crevier it took the SA to him about 20 to come outside to meet with me! Don't think i'll be going back to Crevier, they're horrible.
Irvine is the only one I have been to, but that is because its closest to me. I will ONLY deal with Richard though. I seem to have issues anytime I deal with anyone else.
Old 02-26-2009, 03:00 PM
Members

My Ride: '05 545i Sport - MANUAL - Jet Black/Black 20" Miro Time Attacks, Bimmian Carbon Kidneys

Irvine has always been good to me. Now I'm in CO, though.

Quick Reply: Crevier, Irvine,Sterling or Close - what service advisor do you like