Dealer Purchasing & Service Forum What's your dealers sales and service department like? Post finance and lease questions here too.

Clear Bra Installation Experts

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2006, 07:58 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2006 550i Sport Package, Cold Weather Package, Premium Sound Package, Comfort Access, Xenon Headlights, Adaptive Headlight Control, Navigation System, Steptronic Transmission. Silver Gray Metallic with Gray Leather. Added Red rear reflectors. Swapped stock Style 124 wheels and Bridgestone run-flat tires for BMW Style 125 5-Double Spoke wheels, 8" x 19" front, 9.5" x 19" rear with Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 tires, 245/40YR-19 front and 275/30YR-19 rear.

When I purchased my 550i last December, I contacted Sam Yu at Premier Protective Films International in Fremont, CA, to see about arranging installation of a clear bra on my car. Through email exchanges, I was able to mesh into his busy schedule and have the installation done in my driveway. The job was completed efficiently and with great care. The finished result is the best I have had.

In July I replaced my stock bumpers with the BMW M Aero Tech Retrofit Kit. On a recent trip to northern California, I stopped by Sam's place in Fremont for a previously arranged installation of the clear bra on my new front bumper. The result is again the best one can get. I opted for the stock kit shapes, but with a wider band of clear bra material on the hood. Sam will cover as much or as little of your car in clear paint protection film as you and your wallet desire. Sam and his crew are experts in their field and in high demand for their workmanship. Sam also happens to be a very easy guy to deal with. When I arrived at his shop they were putting a custom front clear bra on a yellow 2004 Gallardo.

If you want a clear bra on any vehicle, Sam is the best guy to do it.