5Series.net - Forums

5Series.net - Forums (https://5series.net/forums/)
-   Dealer Purchasing & Service Forum (https://5series.net/forums/dealer-purchasing-service-forum-23/)
-   -   best SA ever in SOCAL (https://5series.net/forums/dealer-purchasing-service-forum-23/best-sa-ever-socal-97230/)

musashi530i 04-16-2010 05:34 PM

ok. so im going to bmw riverside tomorrow for a regular vehicle check and to complain about my lumbar support. just wondering if any of you guys know any SA's in the dealership im listing below, so i dont end up with the wrong SA if you know what i mean. lol.

bmw of san diego - 60 miles from home and 10 miles from work
bmw of escondido - bretch bmw i believe but not so sure - 40 miles from home
bmw of riverside - 30 miles from home
bmw of monrovia - 80 miles from home but only 30 miles from my parents house so usually go to them im planning a visit to my parents

anybody know any SA at these places that takes good care of customer (like loaner cars even if i dont buy my car there,etc), knows what they are talking about (not just giving me the run around so i can completely change everything from my car without solving the problem). any more info i should know would be greatly appreciated!!!

FRONJONI 04-16-2010 07:10 PM

bmw monrovia, john slater, works on mini side, dont know if its the same, but if it is, this guy is super mod friendly, really nice guy, involved in driving events.

pjinca 04-16-2010 07:11 PM

What about McKenna? Not all that bad service there considering my experience with Crevier (somehow they managed to find a leak I had never seen,but the paperwork said I had complained about - oh and also they DID change my front brake pads but didn't fully tighten my front wheels - in short F*** Crevier) there is also: Irvine BMW, Shelly BMW, Long Beach BMW. I got my car from Monrovia I know how far it is, that's why i don't go there.

jasperxli 04-17-2010 01:30 AM

you can always visit New Century BMW in Alhambra. im taking my car there monday for service.

wanker 04-17-2010 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by musashi530i (Post 1154472)
ok. so im going to bmw riverside tomorrow for a regular vehicle check and to complain about my lumbar support. just wondering if any of you guys know any SA's in the dealership im listing below, so i dont end up with the wrong SA if you know what i mean. lol.

bmw of san diego - 60 miles from home and 10 miles from work
bmw of escondido - bretch bmw i believe but not so sure - 40 miles from home
bmw of riverside - 30 miles from home
bmw of monrovia - 80 miles from home but only 30 miles from my parents house so usually go to them im planning a visit to my parents

anybody know any SA at these places that takes good care of customer (like loaner cars even if i dont buy my car there,etc), knows what they are talking about (not just giving me the run around so i can completely change everything from my car without solving the problem). any more info i should know would be greatly appreciated!!!

Charles Davis with BMW of San Diego is great. I've always received courtesy cars without charge, and he's gone to bat for me getting software updates etc. without charge.

musashi530i 04-17-2010 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by wanker (Post 1154686)
Charles Davis with BMW of San Diego is great. I've always received courtesy cars without charge, and he's gone to bat for me getting software updates etc. without charge.

great will keep this guy as point of contact in san diego. thanks!

musashi530i 04-17-2010 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by pjinca (Post 1154503)
What about McKenna? Not all that bad service there considering my experience with Crevier (somehow they managed to find a leak I had never seen,but the paperwork said I had complained about - oh and also they DID change my front brake pads but didn't fully tighten my front wheels - in short F*** Crevier) there is also: Irvine BMW, Shelly BMW, Long Beach BMW. I got my car from Monrovia I know how far it is, that's why i don't go there.

only reason i only listed those dealership above is because its the only ones that makes sense to drive considering the vicinity to my house/work.

FRONJONI 04-18-2010 02:03 PM

hands down though, the best SA in Socal is Dennis Boehlig at Center BMW in Van Nuys. Even though the sales reps at Center are total D-Bags.

musashi530i 04-18-2010 05:46 PM

ok. heres what i have about bmw riverside, do not ever go there. thats my mistake. they replaced my sunroof seal coz they said thats where the wind noise was coming. it looked like they replaced it but not properly as i am seeing bumps along the seal here and there, and whats worse, the wind noise now is more than what i came in with!!! :thumbsdown: next one, they did the regular vehicle check but did not reset it in my idrive. now all i have to do is wait for the parts they ordered, lumbar motor and window regulator, have them installed it, complain about the previous visit, and never go back to them.

musashi530i 04-18-2010 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by FRONJONI (Post 1155270)
hands down though, the best SA in Socal is Dennis Boehlig at Center BMW in Van Nuys. Even though the sales reps at Center are total D-Bags.

might give him a call next time i need some service or maintenance done. van nuys is close to my brothers house. thanks!