Dealer Purchasing & Service Forum What's your dealers sales and service department like? Post finance and lease questions here too.

Best BMWservice in East or South San Fran Bay Area

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2004, 04:10 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've tried two dealers in the South or East Bay SF Bay area, Allison BMW (Mtn View) and East Bay BMW (Fremont). The ability for either to get the job done and get me in and out smoothly has been a joke. I've not been impressed with either. Neither is close to the level of service I used to receive with my former car (Lexus) at Magnussen Lexus in Fremont. Who provides the best service in this area?
Old 11-06-2004, 07:06 AM
Contributors

In my experience, East Bay BMW isn Pleasanton is fantastic. They get you in, make sure it's fixed on time, call with updates, so you don't have to track them down and beg for information, and most of the time provide a rental or loaner. They're great.
Old 11-06-2004, 08:07 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by John W' date='Nov 6 2004, 09:06 AM
In my experience, East Bay BMW isn Pleasanton is fantastic.? They get you in, make sure it's fixed on time, call with updates, so you don't have to track them down and beg for information, and most of the time provide a rental or loaner.? They're great.
[snapback]53244[/snapback]

I agree, had real good experience at East Bay. Fremont is good for service, but haven't had any luck with sales, especially Simon (ignored my e-mails and was generally arrogant).
Old 11-06-2004, 08:38 PM
Members

How about Peter Pan BMW in San Mateo? Heard good service and I want to go there and negotiate my price. Contacted Mountain View and Stevens Creek BMW, but do not think their service is good.
Which one gives best price?
Old 11-14-2004, 03:31 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 530iA Silver Grey , black interior. Premium Package, Navigation System, Head-up Display, Radio Satellite, Adaptive Xenon Headlights. AC Schnitzer Front Lip, H&R springs, Rear red reflector, All season Floor mat,

Originally Posted by ornament' date='Nov 7 2004, 12:38 AM
How about Peter Pan BMW in San Mateo? Heard good service and I want to go there and negotiate my price. Contacted Mountain View and Stevens Creek BMW, but do not think their service is good.
Which one gives best price?
[snapback]53414[/snapback]
I bought my car from Peter Pan BMW. The salesman there is pretty friendly compared to Allison BMW. Allison really SUX big time. Stevens Creek bmw is just 3 miles away from my home. I did my service there and their service is pretty gd.