Complete Car Sales If you are selling your entire car or looking buy a car please check here!

WTB: 545i Black with Black interior

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2010, 11:49 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im looking for a 545i Black with Black interior. It must have the 6 speed manuel transmisson and be under 90K miles. I would like if the car had some Mtech body work like the front bumper, side skirts etc. As i stated earlier if you know anyone willing to sell please pm me, summer is moving in and I am trying to move into one soon. Anything will help boys thanks again.

Jack G.
Old 04-25-2010, 03:22 PM
Members

Are you checking the usual spots (Cars.com, Auto Trader, Flea Bay?) What have you come across so far? I'm in Chicago and looking for the same thing -- currently have an '04 525i with 70k miles.

Originally Posted by Jackyboy545i
Im looking for a 545i Black with Black interior. It must have the 6 speed manuel transmisson and be under 90K miles. I would like if the car had some Mtech body work like the front bumper, side skirts etc. As i stated earlier if you know anyone willing to sell please pm me, summer is moving in and I am trying to move into one soon. Anything will help boys thanks again.

Jack G.
Old 04-25-2010, 06:27 PM
Members

Originally Posted by bmwgoodlife
Are you checking the usual spots (Cars.com, Auto Trader, Flea Bay?) What have you come across so far? I'm in Chicago and looking for the same thing -- currently have an '04 525i with 70k miles.
Ive gave autotrader, ebaymotors, and carmax the rundown. All I can find are automatics, I am going to keep looking im sure i will dig up one or two. If i find two legit ones would you like me to pm you and vice versa. Oh by the way Im from North Carolina

Jack
Old 04-26-2010, 06:33 PM
Members

I have some leads here in the Chicagoland area that are 6-speeds. I also have family members that can get me one at the wholesale auction but I don't want to buy someone else's junk.

Would rather buy it from a long time BMW enthusiast who has taken care of it and knows how it is.

Are you looking for only 2005 or consider 2004 like myself?

Craig

Originally Posted by Jackyboy545i
Ive gave autotrader, ebaymotors, and carmax the rundown. All I can find are automatics, I am going to keep looking im sure i will dig up one or two. If i find two legit ones would you like me to pm you and vice versa. Oh by the way Im from North Carolina
Jack
Old 04-27-2010, 06:58 AM
Members

Originally Posted by bmwgoodlife
I have some leads here in the Chicagoland area that are 6-speeds. I also have family members that can get me one at the wholesale auction but I don't want to buy someone else's junk.

Would rather buy it from a long time BMW enthusiast who has taken care of it and knows how it is.

Are you looking for only 2005 or consider 2004 like myself?

Craig
Either one is fine with me. I just want one that has been well maintained and fits my initial description you know blk with blk interior ...6spd. If you run across any hit me up.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:53 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: A Car

whats ur budget?
Old 05-04-2010, 02:53 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2005 545i Sport 6MT

I'm in new england. See my thread here.

https://5series.net/forums/topic/981...-speed-manual/

Not black exterior but a nice metallic green with black interior. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks.
Old 05-04-2010, 09:12 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: A Car

does it HAVE to be black on black? Silver grey on black? I do have a black roof!!
Old 06-08-2010, 06:41 PM
Members

My Ride: 2010 550i M Sport Package - Alpine White/Blk Nasca Leather, Premium hi-fi system, Sat Radio, Nav, Cold Weather Package, Value Package, Shift Paddles, Comfort Access keyless entry, Power rear Sunshade, Front Ventilated seats, Split fold-down rear seats, Heated rear seats, Automatic high beams

I have a 2004 545I BLK interior with Orient Blue exterior 6SP with only 23K miles. Will be trading it in for a new 2010 550. It has a small scratch on the rear pasenger side (dealer damage during service ) It's has nav, hud, logic7, active steering, winter package, sport package, tires were replaced at 12K (original tires had a recall - during this service the car was scratched. The interior is excellent and the car runs like a champ. I believe edmunds has it at 23K for private party sales. Dealer is willing to give me 20K on the trade in (saves me 1.6k on the sales tax.) This car was a european delivery. 90% percent of the miles are highway and the car has never seen the snow and inside garage.
Old 06-08-2010, 08:14 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2000 540i/6: Silver
Model Year: 2000

i would buy this in a SECOND if i could sell my 525...
LSKDHJGOIDSHTHGLKHSDG....good price good deal good mileage and stick...

good luck with the sale man.

Quick Reply: WTB: 545i Black with Black interior