Complete Car Sales If you are selling your entire car or looking buy a car please check here!

Ultra Rare E36 M3 DINAN Stage 3 in AZ $18K, for Sale or Trade

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2013, 09:39 PM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 95 M3 DINAN S3
Default Ultra Rare E36 M3 DINAN Stage 3 in AZ $18K, for Sale or Trade

95 BMW M3 – DINAN STAGE 3. PRICE IS NOW $16,700

Adult Owned! MINT! Meticulously maintained by an enthusiast, and Extremely Rare to find in this condition! Must See to Really Understand and Appreciate! 95’s were arguably the Best year for the E36 M3(OBD1.) The modifications are Very tasteful and Ridiculously Effective! A bonestock E36 M3 (240 bhp & 225 lb-ft, and 0-60 in 5.5 sec) is an amazing machine, but the Stage 3 DINAN E36 M3 has only accentuated BMW’s driving experience… The body is completely original and never had any body panels replaced or painted (no accidents in the history of the car.) Alpina and Dinan are the ONLY 2 tuner companies that have been certified by BMW, and will keep the warranty intact (this vehicle is obviously no longer under warranty.) All original paperwork, window sticker, service receipts, DINAN catalogs, Brembo catalogs, BMW catalogs, and Automobile Magazine & Car and Driver Magazines,with featured articles from 1995. Pinkslip in hand! Please NO lowballers, tire kickers, or joyrides. Serious buyers only, PLEASE! I would NEVER sell this car if I didn’t need a second 4 door vehicle or had the space to store it! 109,XXX miles, but looks and drives better than Most cars with less than 40k on the clock.

The Modifications are as listed,

Complete DINAN STAGE 3 includes:

DINAN S3 Supercharger with all accessories- (Fully rebuilt 4,500 miles ago) High Flow Fuel Injectors, CNC Machined Crank Pulley, Intake Plumbing, Turbotronics-10, Engine Management Software, Compressor Bypass Assembly, Brackets and Hardware.
DINAN S3 Suspension System- Bilstein Springs, Bilstein FrontStruts, Bilstein Rear Shocks, Front Spring Pads, 22 mm Adjustable Front AntiRoll Bar, 21 mm Adjustable Rear Anti Roll Bar, M3 Camber Plates.
DINAN High Flow Throttle Body.
DINAN Performance Chip.
DINAN High Performance Air Box.
DINAN Free Flow Exhaust System.

In addition to the STAGE 3:

Brembo Four Piston Front Calipers, (from a Ferrari F-40) with 332 mm Brembo 2 Piece Rotors, Cross Drilled with Curved Vanes, McLaren F-1 Full Floating Top Hats, and Goodridge Stainless Steel & Braided Brake Lines.
Brembo Cross Drilled Rear Rotors, with OEM Calipers, and Goodridge Stainless Steel & Braided Brake Lines.
DINAN Front, Upper, Strut Tower Brace.
UUC Short Shift Kit.
DINAN Front, Lower, X Brace.
BMW Group N Motor Mounts.
BMW E46 330 CI Wheels.
Yokohama S-Drive Tires (just over 2k miles.)
Kenwood Face Off Head Unit, With Remote Control (the factory stereo is not acceptable in this car.)
Rockford Fosgate 12” Subwoofer, with a 400 Watt Amplifier.

There’s more, but these are the main parts worth mentioning. Over $25k in performance modifications! Spent $4-5k in the last year replacing EVERY part that might need replacing, anytime in the near future (none of those parts were mentioned above) in order to keep this M3 running Flawless! This DINAN STAGE 3 E36 M3 is now rated at over 360 bhp, over 300 ft-lb, with a 0-60 time of 4.5 seconds, a higher rev-limiter, higher top speed, unbelievable cornering abilities, and Extremely powerful braking!
Negatives:
There are maybe 3-4 dings throughout the entire car, a few scratches, some minor stone chips in the front end, some curb rash & chipping on the wheels, (personally, if I were to keep the car, I’d replace the wheels) and light wear on the left bolster of the driver’s seat.

For serious inquiries call or text Emil @ (248)41seven-098three
Exclusiveecs@aol.com please text if you email, so that I may check that specific email (I receive a lot of junk email on that address.)

95 BMW DINAN E36 M3 Photos by Sundance13 | Photobucket
please use password: BMWE36M3
all caps, just like that, and you should be able to view over 80 photos taken in the last week... Thank You for your patience...

FINALLY PICS! I hope it works, been having trouble posting...
Please let me know if you have Any trouble viewing the pics...

This example is located just outside Scottsdale, AZ

Thank You for Looking
Attached Thumbnails Ultra Rare E36 M3 DINAN Stage 3 in AZ K, for Sale or Trade-image.jpg  

Last edited by Test DRyVer; 05-21-2013 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Price drop
Old 05-08-2013, 09:42 PM
New Members

Second teaser pic
Attached Thumbnails Ultra Rare E36 M3 DINAN Stage 3 in AZ K, for Sale or Trade-image.jpg  
Old 05-21-2013, 07:34 PM
New Members

PRICE DROP FOR A QUICK SALE! Now $16,700
Old 06-04-2013, 01:56 AM
New Members

Still looking for a new home... Someone will be Very Happy!
Old 06-23-2013, 09:06 PM
New Members

Bump