Complete Car Sales If you are selling your entire car or looking buy a car please check here!

Two GREAT deals...

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2009, 12:30 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: SOLD...Jet Black 2008 550i M Sport with SAT, black interior. RPI exhaust and air scoop, 35% huper optik tint all around, CF roundels, flat black kidneys, Springfield Armory XD-40 jet black in glove box, charcoal filter removed.
Need to sell two of our vehicles.

1. 2005 X5 3.0l with 65,000 miles. CPO and Maint warranty in effect till 2011 or 100k miles. Priced to sell at $21,000. Comes with BMW installed luggage rack on top. No NAV. Cold weather and Premium packages. Steptronic automatic. Sapphire Black with Beige interior. No/none/nada issue. There are some road debris chips in the paint, but nothing more than what you would expect for a car with 65k miles. Nothing deep, all clearcoat nicks.

2. 2003 330XI with 84,000 miles. Really priced to sell at $10,500 FIRM. Cold weather and Premium packages. Steptronic automatic. Titanium silver with gray interior. More info on the 330XI :

Here is the VIN # WBAEW53463PG22789

I am the second owner, bought it CPO from Sun Motors BMW in 2007. As far as the history of the car goes, all required services have been completed by Sun Motors BMW. No mechanical failures, accidents or bodywork.

Brutally honest minor issues that do exist:

1. I recently noticed that the clear coat is starting to come off of the front left bumper, bottom part.

2. The Service Engine Soon light recently came on but went off again. When I had the code read it indicated "minor vacuum leak" which is usually related to the gas cap not being tightened. It hasn't reappeared, but you should know.

3. There are little chips in the paint mostly near the front from driving and road debris getting flung up - nothing major and absolutely what you would expect to see on a car with this mileage. They are hard to see given the color. They aren't through to the metal, just chips in the clearcoat.

4. I haven't had the car detailed in over a year - I was deployed to Iraq and just returned last month.

5. There are a few spots on the drivers door sill where the seat belt metal part must have gotten closed into the door. They are through to the metal and slight rust is present. I will take closeup pictures of this area for you - they are not big, and can be taken care of by a good detailer or you with some touch up paint. these were there when I bought the car, and my detailer would always touch them up and coat them with clear coat and wax and they would be good for a year or so. Would probably be best to just have the area refinished by a competent auto painter. Should not cost much.

6. I have Kumho Ecsta tires on the vehicle now, and they have decent tread left on them but I would suggest that you get new tires, some all season performance tires like some OEM Continentals. The reason is two fold, A. the tires I have on are summer performance tires and do not do well in snow or rain and B. from sitting while I was gone (my wife did drive it occasionally to keep it charged up and ready to go) the tires got flat spots and the car rides a little rough. New tires would make a world of difference and smooth it back out.

Mechanically and visually the car is great! No accidents, no mechanical failures, interior is in excellent condition (could use a good detail though).

Email me at hanisko@comcast.net for more info and pictures.

Thanks!
Old 10-29-2009, 11:32 AM
Contributors

My Ride: SOLD...Jet Black 2008 550i M Sport with SAT, black interior. RPI exhaust and air scoop, 35% huper optik tint all around, CF roundels, flat black kidneys, Springfield Armory XD-40 jet black in glove box, charcoal filter removed.

OK, so I don't think the tires on the 330XI have flat spots after all. they are Kumho Ecsta's which I had put on in Feb 2008. Today while checking the air pressure in the tires I found a bulge on the left front tire. They are still under warranty, so I called the dealership and left a message for them to call me back about replacing it under warranty and the right I'd pay for. So looks like it will have two brand new fronts on it in about a week.
Old 11-01-2009, 05:57 AM
Contributors

Both SOLD as of yesterday.