Complete Car Sales If you are selling your entire car or looking buy a car please check here!

My - awesome - E60 AWD is for sale!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2013, 08:27 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)
Default My - awesome - E60 AWD is for sale!!!

If you search my threads on this forum, you'll find lots of pics.
It's alpine white over black leather with bamboo anthracite trim.
2006 530xi MANUAL TRANSMISSION.
Sport pk
Cold weather pk
Adaptive xenons
Premium pk
PDC
Bluetooth
Pretty much every single option you could get.
Many many many mods!!!
Most notable:
iPod/iPhone/USB adapter
RPI scoop + BMC air filter
Dropped on h&r springs and bilstein b8 absorbers (Bilsteins have a lifetime warranty!!!!)
Drilled/slotted brake rotors with dustless pads
Short shifter
Alpina front air dam with race mesh and Hoen endurance fogs
Orions are on, but the inner rings have an issue. Honestly, I just gave up on this mod, but you can get the new inner rings from umnitza under warranty.
M sport side skirts and m5 trunk finisher
Black chrome grilles and exhaust tips finish off the look.
And so many other mods - I'm now having a hard time remembering everything

I am a freak when it comes to servicing the car, I use only original parts, and the only mechanics that touch this car are either current or former BMW certified techs.
Major service is all up to date:
Clutch, flywheel and starter were replaced a year ago
New head gasket was installed at the same time as clutch just because - was nothing wrong with the old one, but I figured it couldn't hurt (yes, that's the extent to which I took care of her)
Water pump has been replaced
Belt and tensioner done
New tires in the back, fronts are about 70% new
Alignment done about a month ago
Oil change on the way this week (I use only the recommended BMW-branded synthetic and original oil filters, and highly recommend you do so as well - other oils don't seem to work as well)
Recently swapped engine mount and replaced the front axles
I have a ski and a bike rack for the car (negotiable)
I have the new coolant expansion tank and new front R1 Concept drilled/slotted rotors ready to go for it as well.

Cosmetically she's gorgeous, still gets lots of compliments, but it is a used car - there are some scuffs and dings in some places.
I have the style 123 oem 18's on it now, with DWS tires, but also have a set of bbs ck 19's that need some repairs, which we can also discuss. They are perfect offsets, square 19X8.5 setup with hankooks sized 245/35/19 all around, I'll have no need for the BBS's after I sell the car.
Btw there is a spare and jack - all the good stuff, all comes with the car. No runflats here

Higher mileage car, yes, but the car has been maintained meticulously - IMHO it's better than buying a lower mileage car, that you will then spend thousands on repairing in the near future. I am the second owner and can even find most of the receipts and provide it for you along with the original owners manual and all that

That said, current mileage is ~116K miles.

One of the blemishes I never got around to fixing is the fading leather on the heated steering wheel (every used e60 has/will have it). I can recommend a shop for a re-wrap.

Dealer auction pricing on similar mileage cars is in the 11-13k range, and this car is modded and maintained, it's no "cat in a bag".

I'll say 13k takes it, mods and all. Good luck!

I rarely check my pm's, so make them count
If you know John from Motorcepts or Martin of MNC Performance, get my cell number from them and call/text. Don't want to post my number and email address here
Old 03-27-2013, 07:50 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Slowly starting to part out, so if anyone wants to take advantage, before it's too late, let's talk
Old 03-27-2013, 08:43 PM
Senior Members

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 530i N52
Model Year: 2006
Engine: n52

what r u willing to put up for sale?
thx u