Complete Car Sales If you are selling your entire car or looking buy a car please check here!

2004 545i 74k miles wi/ Cold Weather and Sport Package Clean Title

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2017, 11:24 PM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2004 BMW 545i with the cold weather package and sports package
Default 2004 545i 74k miles wi/ Cold Weather and Sport Package Clean Title

N62B44 Original Engine and Transmission
Created, Assembled, and Imported from Germany, Dingolfing in 2004.
Production Date 10-24-2003(best of its production date, very hard to come by these days).

Jet Black on Black Leather&Wood Trim Interior. Everything in mint condition. My kids like to call it the batmobile

-Beautiful interior ambiance lights
-Thigh extension
-Multi contour comfort seats with lumbar support.
-USB, alarm
- HK Logic audio
- Sunroof
- Front/rear PDC
- Heated front seats(Bottom and/or Back distribution of front seats and steering wheel)
- Auto dip mirror
-6 speed Transmission
-18 inch Rims
-First Aid Kit and Tool Kit never used
-Original Spare tires barely used(did not want to throw off alignment by using the spare for too long)
-Dynamic Drive System(Great Stabilization, this makes cornering safe and fun in the mountains)
-DSC/DTC

and more...

History

My dad bought the vehicle at 7,000 miles Certified Pre-owned from BMW close to 2006 here in LA. He paid over 65k for the vehicle. Since then he passed it down to me where we baby it at the nearby BMW Dealership(We have all maintenance records of the vehicle since 2006). Dealer is offering less for a trade-in. Upgrading for an M5.

All maintenance is up to date. Car needs nothing. has new brakes, new oil change. All fluids flushed. Pirelles were bought 5 months ago. Suspension, engine, and transmission in perfect state(great condition). No oil consumption. There are some scratches here and there from parking my car at the carport at my job.

Clean Title. No weird noises. Belts and hoses replaced with OEM parts already so you dont have to.

Never been in an accident.

74,244 miles.

asking 7,800 or best offer.

I reside in Palos Verdes, California.

Below is a link to the pictures for the album of my E60.

E60dreams545i's Library | Photobucket

or if you are paranoid and do not want to click the link(which I can understand, just go to photobucket.com and search e60dreams545i to get to my profile.)

Cheers!

Last edited by E60dreams545; 01-28-2017 at 10:46 PM.
Old 01-28-2017, 07:17 PM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2010 550i M Sport

car stands included with the sale ?