Complete Car Sales If you are selling your entire car or looking buy a car please check here!

FS: 2010 E60 535i M-Sport - 81k miles - $13,500

Old 03-16-2018, 10:16 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2010 535i
Model Year: 2010
Default FS: 2010 E60 535i M-Sport - 81k miles - $12,500 - Price Drop

After 5 or so years of enjoyment, it's time for me to part with my 2010 535i. This car has been enthusiast-owned and babied since I purchased it used. It's really well equipped from the factory:

Specs/Options
-07/2009 in-service date
-81,XXX miles
-N54 engine
-Space gray on black Dakota leather with anthracite wood trim and anthracite headliner
-M-Sport package (upgraded suspension, wheels, steering wheel, bumpers, side skirts, and badging)
-Sport transmission
-iDrive with nav - note it's the CIC version that only came in the later model E60s
-Heated front seats
-Comfort seats
-Comfort access
-Adaptive xenon headlights
-6FL - USB audio
-Bluetooth
-HD radio and XM radio
-Covered under the extended HPFP and fuel injector warranties from BMW

Please note that the car includes:
-2 keys
-Owner's manual
-Both rear headrests (I have children in carseats, so the headrests were removed and stored to make room for the car seats - the creases in the rear seats have relaxed since I pulled them out)
-Front license plate (I should have the matching carrier as well)

Recent Repairs and Maintenance
I recently spent over $4,000 on maintenance and repairs recently including:

80k miles:
-New water pump and thermostat
-New oil filter housing gaskets
-New tail light housings replaced under recall
-New floor mats
-New front brakes and sensor

75k miles:
-New coils and plugs
-New low-pressure fuel sensor
-Evolution Racewerks charge pipe (made sense when I had to replace the low-pressure fuel sensor)
-RB Turbo PCV valve
-Burger Motorsports oil catch can

65k miles:
-Battery

The car does need new tires and likely an alignment, otherwise it is ready for many years of ownership.

Additional Mods
I have also added some tasteful mods to the car, including:
-Umnitza M5 Tech front bumper
-Plush, black OEM trunk carpet
-Burger Motorsports wheel spacers front and rear

Aftermarket Stereo
I also had a high-end sound-quality stereo installed into the car by Simplicity in Sound (SIS - Simplicity in Sound), including:
-Mosconi 6to8 v8 digital signal processor with bluetooth upgrade
-Arc Audio XDi v2 600.4 and 1100.5 amplifiers
-Morel Hybrid Ovation 4" components in the front doors
-Jenhert XE200 8" mid basses under the front seats
-Morel Tempo 4" co-ax speakers in the parcel shelf
-Audiomobile EVO 10" subwoofer in a custom fiberglass box in the passenger footwell

The retail value of this gear is over $4,000.

What this means is you have 1,700 watts of power to cleanly drive the system at any listening level. The Mosconi 6to8 handles all crossover, equalizer, and time-alignment duties, providing a perfect stage for the driver. The processor can be tuned from the comfort of the front seat using a laptop connected wirelessly.

All speakers have been mounted with purpose-built adapters and all wiring has been accomplished using OEM wiring with the appropriate harnesses. What this means is, the car and the car's harness has not been cut and can be returned to OEM easily. Some strategically placed sound deadening materials have been used to eliminate rattles.

The custom subwoofer box utilizes matching OEM carpet and vinyl to cleanly integrate with the interior. Having the subwoofer up front eliminates the trunk rattle that is so common with aftermarket systems. If you have never experienced a car with a subwoofer mounted up front, you don't know what you have been missing! It's an amazing experience to have all sound feeling like it's coming from out on the hood.

The other wonderful part of this system is that it is completely hidden. The processor and amplifiers have been hidden behind the trunk liner with no loss of access to the spare tire or the battery. All speakers are in OEM locations. I will include all OEM speakers and amplifier with the car.

This car has always been hand-washed and garage kept. The photos do a nice job of showing the attention and care it has been given. This has been a daily-driven car, so it does show a few minor blemishes consistent with the mileage. The car was tapped from behind requiring the bumper cover to be repaired and repainted. No other damage occurred. The car recently underwent a full paint correction and was coated using CarPro's Quartz UK and has been maintained with regular applications of CarPro's Reload.

Photos
I have included some photos below, but there is a whole album of full-sized photos here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/4NgVyanXAu5Ih6Zl1

Last edited by rcurley55; 04-08-2018 at 12:26 PM.
Old 04-08-2018, 12:27 PM
Members

Dropping the price to $12,500
Old 04-23-2018, 10:17 AM
Members

Sold!