5Series.net - Forums

5Series.net - Forums (https://5series.net/forums/)
-   Complete Car Sales (https://5series.net/forums/complete-car-sales-35/)
-   -   FS: 2006 E60 M5 - Well Optioned w/ Tasteful Mods - $21k (https://5series.net/forums/complete-car-sales-35/fs-2006-e60-m5-well-optioned-w-tasteful-mods-%2421k-141474/)

socale39 03-23-2015 12:08 PM

FS: 2006 E60 M5 - Well Optioned w/ Tasteful Mods - $21k

12 Attachment(s)
Whether you are looking for power, speed, comfort or all the above, the E60 M5 is truly in a class of its own. Delivering 520hp from an exotic sounding V10, this M5 is capable of reaching unprecedented top speeds. Having owned BMWs most of my life i can honestly say this is by far the most exhilarating car I have owned yet. Unfortunately after 2.5 years of ownership I've finally made the decision that I need something larger and looking to replace with a X5. Anyways, here are some details about the car:

Year/Model: 2006 M5
Mileage: 99000
Transmission: SMG / Automatic
Title: Clean
Exterior Color: Metallic Black
Interior Color: Silverstone

Options:
Rare Silverstone II extended leather interior with alcantara headliner, Bluetooth, Navigation, Comfort Access (keyless entry), OEM BMW iPod Integration, HUD (heads up display), Heated And Cooled Seats, Rear Sunshades, Active Comfort Seats, Folding Rear Seats, Xenon Headlights

Upgrades:
BC Racing Coilovers (excellent ride quality w/ only 4k miles), OEM Euro LCI LED Tail Lights w/ Bruce Cables and Amber Turn Signals, Dinan Section 3 Exhaust, RPI Ram Air Scoops, BMC Air Filters, Angel iBrights LED Angel Eye Bulbs, 20x10 & 20x11 Varrstoen ES1 wheels with Michelin 255/35/20 & 295/30/20 Tires, Carbon Wrapped Mirror Covers/Front Bumper Splitter Area/Rear Trunk Spoiler.

Condition:
Overall the car is in very good condition. The paint is still in great condition with few small chips here and there. As for the interior, you will not find anything cleaner with this mileage. This M5 originally wasn't optioned with extended leather but a friend had all the parts to convert from a low mileage donor car and so I swapped everything including the dash. Prior to installation, all leather pieces were treated with Leatherique so the leather is still in great shape. The only areas that show most wear is the arm rests. Mechanically this car has been well maintained and I have documentation of everything I have done since my ownership along with a few records from previous owner. Below is a list of items replaced:

86k - New Battery Installed
86k - Cam Position Sensors Replaced
87k - New SMG Clutch & Flywheel Resurface
87k - Clutch Sensor & Slave Cylinder Replaced
87k - Trans Fluid Change
94k - Oil Change
94k - Spark Plugs Replaced
94k - Rear Diff Fluid Change
95k - BMC Air Filters Installed
95k - Alternator Replaced
95k - BC Coilover Suspension Installed
96k - Belts & Tensioners Replaced
96k - Vanos Solenoids
98k - SS Brake Lines Installed & Fluid Flush

History:
Car has a clean title however it has been in two very low speed accidents. The first I don't have complete details but from what I know is the the rear bumper had to be replaced but no further damage. Second accident was during my ownership where I bumped into the back of a truck after getting cutoff. Impact was less than 10mph. Unfortunately the impact was just enough to damage the bumper and slightly dent the hood. I have pictures and the actual hood in storage to prove the impact was very minor.

Extras:
Along with the sale I will include the stock struts/shocks, carbon fiber splitters (not installed), Corsa Section 3 Exhaust (needs tips), stock tail lights, and a few other parts I have lying around.

Price:
Asking price is $21,000. Due to the amount of power this car has, only serious inquiries will test drive and will be required to have DSC activated. I'm willing to answer any and all questions. I can be reached via txt at 909-224-7667 or via email justin.rupert@yahoo.com

Attachment 154163

Attachment 154164

Attachment 154165

Attachment 154166

Attachment 154167

Attachment 154168

Attachment 154169

Attachment 154170

Attachment 154171

Attachment 154172

Attachment 154173

Attachment 154174

socale39 04-02-2015 12:24 PM

More pics added. Doubt you'll find a cleaner Silverstone II interior on a car with half the mileage. Open to reasonable offers.

TShoot 04-03-2015 03:59 AM

Very, very nice! Great looking car!

socale39 04-04-2015 09:06 AM

Appreciate it TShoot.

For those possibly interested, I'm willing to negotiate on price a little and if you don't want the extras we can work something out as well.

jasperxli 04-22-2015 06:53 PM

GLWS brother!

BMW BRAD 04-27-2015 06:07 PM

Guys, I can attest to the OP's attention to detail and honesty! He is a class act, and has never done ANYTHING but use the best parts on his cars. GLWTS, Bro!

rmendoza.2611 07-01-2015 07:53 PM

Do you still got it man ?

sweetnlowe60 07-07-2015 07:33 PM

Clean!! GLWS

Flguy76 03-14-2022 04:47 AM

Originally Posted by BMW BRAD (Post 1562016)
Guys, I can attest to the OP's attention to detail and honesty! He is a class act, and has never done ANYTHING but use the best parts on his cars. GLWTS, Bro!

really clean, good history, but I didn't see the bearings being done, seen BC coilovers, but not bearings. Have you had a recent oil test? Intrested and if the bearings are changed just might come grab it

lcc014 09-05-2023 08:30 AM

Just did mine (2 front original leaky struts) last weekend. I used most of the information from this thread. However, for myself, I disconnected the outer tie rod ball joint and then loosened the lower control arm. The whole assembly (wheel hub, strut and brake) came down without any issue when those 3 top strut nuts were undone from under the hood. No need to use pry bar to push/force the assembly down to clear the wheel well. This is because tie rod was disconnected and losing lower control arm were the key to drop the whole assembly down lower enough to clear the wheel well. Also, disconnected tie rod needed to be move inward (towards to the center of the car) to give room for the whole hub/strut assembly to drop to lowest position. Otherwise, tie rod would block the hub/strut assembly to drop. So move the tie rod inward to the center of the car (by turning the steering wheel to the other side) first and then loosing the 3 top strut nuts.