Complete Car Sales If you are selling your entire car or looking buy a car please check here!

FS: 2005 LCI BMW 545i HEAVILY MODDED!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2010, 04:58 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 05 545i loaded!

Home! I made it back in one piece but I about ripped off the front bumper like 3 times! I am going to have to raise the font end up about 1/2 inch i think because it's going my daily driver Here is it all squished into my garage for now. I am getting a new shed next week so i can get all the crap out of my garages!

Now I need to figure out all the little goodies! Like does it have a cd changer? or no because i have the dension??? in the I drive it say 5 or 6 cd's but i don't see a changer anywhere.
Attached Thumbnails FS: 2005 LCI BMW 545i HEAVILY MODDED!!-dsc_2067.jpg  
Old 08-08-2010, 07:55 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: A Car

Picking up an 05 545i tomorrow!!!!!!
We BOTH gotta change our signature! LOL. U already picked up the car!!!

Yes it has a CD changer. It's inside the glovebox. I forgot to take the CDs out. You might like the chinese music there. LOL. And the center cd slot above the DVD navigation slot reads MP3. It already has an MP3 disc in there. Also chinese songs. Maybe u can leanr your cantonese and a small bit of mandarin hehehe.

You can either get some coilovers or stock sport springs. If u change back to the stock sport springs, change all 4. For the rear, you dont want to fit TOO many people in there since it may slightly rub when u have 2 heavy guys there. 100 pound girls are okay. 200 pound guys is a big no no.

Please take more pix! I miss the car! I might come visit you in a few months. Well, visit the 545i. Not really visit you LOL
Old 08-09-2010, 02:22 PM
Senior Members

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 530i N52
Model Year: 2006
Engine: n52

congratulations... )for both,,,buyer and seller ( or
Old 08-10-2010, 06:25 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by brabusw209amg
SOLD!!!

I wanted to cry when the car left me today. I am literally in love with the car! The sound of the exhaust is amazing, the curves, the body, the ass, the STANCE! I was driving behind it and wow, does the stance look AMAZING from the side and rear! That was the FIRST time I've ever seen "my" car driven not by me. I had Nick take me around the block before he left. I gave the car one last bath before it left and I hugged it and smooched it . Sorry Nick. I had to!!

I miss it so much. I might go for a drive in the M5 later to help me ease my pain. Honestly, I am upset the car is no longer in my possession. I feel empty and it's like something is missing. My bank account loves me though! I am not staring at the photoshoot DKNewYork and I had. PHUCK it makes me wanna cry! I've never had that happen before! I was very attached to the car and it felt different. For all my previous cars, I've never felt the same way. Any previous car, I couldnt WAIT for the damn thing to leave me and kick the shit outta there but this, it's so different. Mebbe it's a BMW thing and I kept the car like a show car.

I TOLD YOU MAN. I TOLD YOU THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!!!! There is a big difference in something you build with your own two hands vs. something that is awesome handed to you on a plate (M5). My 530 isn't the best car, but dammit... I made it what it is.
Old 08-10-2010, 08:34 PM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

Originally Posted by Howitzer
I TOLD YOU MAN. I TOLD YOU THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!!!! There is a big difference in something you build with your own two hands vs. something that is awesome handed to you on a plate (M5). My 530 isn't the best car, but dammit... I made it what it is.
I agree. John's 545 was a work of Art.. The most unique 545 I've ever seen. It's a great car.
Old 08-11-2010, 07:10 AM
Contributors

I agree. John's 545 was a work of Art.. The most unique 545 I've ever seen. It's a great car.
Hey hey, you mean Nick's car!

Yes it does look good I hate having to raise it up but I am going to drive this thing everyday!!!! (some of us don't have an Audi all-road as their beater...) The only other plans right now is an M5/newer sport steering wheel, weighted shifter knob (if I can find one), led side markers (ordered) and bmw CF wheel roundels (ordered). Then i will move to the engine and get a nice alu intake made to replace the plastic heat tape wrapped one and clean the engine bay (sorry john the car and interior was spotless but the engine bay was/is gross!)
Attached Thumbnails FS: 2005 LCI BMW 545i HEAVILY MODDED!!-dsc_2071.jpg  
Old 08-11-2010, 07:17 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: A Car

yeah. engine bay did look kinda gross. LOL. At least the interior and exterior was spotless. I never cleaned the engine bay but i've definitely seen worse!!!

post more pix of the car! I miss it!!!
Old 08-11-2010, 07:38 AM
Contributors

Attached Thumbnails FS: 2005 LCI BMW 545i HEAVILY MODDED!!-dsc_2063.jpg  
Old 08-11-2010, 07:47 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

Nice nice, if that was mine, I would miss it too, lol.
Old 08-11-2010, 06:22 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: I have a 2007 Black Sapphire BMW 530i with SMG. It has the auburn interior, has PDC, Sports Package, Premium Package, rear automatic sunshades with manual side sunshades, 35% black tint, Upgraded angeleyes from Angelibrights, and Logic 7 Sound System
Model Year: 2007

damnnnn...that is LOW!!!

I would be scraping left and right with the way roads are over here! Glad to hear your raising it!

Quick Reply: FS: 2005 LCI BMW 545i HEAVILY MODDED!!