Complete Car Sales If you are selling your entire car or looking buy a car please check here!

FS: 2005 LCI BMW 545i HEAVILY MODDED!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2010, 02:07 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: A Car

Originally Posted by Defy
Mine!
At that price, you suck! j/k. LOL. I wanna keep it but I have ABSOLUTELY no use for 2 E60s laying around. Just dont drive it too crazy! The car does pick up really quick.
Old 08-05-2010, 04:43 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 05 545i loaded!

Ok you can stop selling stuff off it! It still has everything that was on the list on it minus the M5 Knob and the Sprint Booster right?
Old 08-05-2010, 05:59 PM
Banned

of course. Has everything there.
Old 08-06-2010, 09:17 AM
Banned

Defy is here! Right next to me. He's excited and I miss the 545 already
Old 08-06-2010, 10:09 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

Is he gone? Now you can laugh and say everything that is wrong with it, haha, jk.

Can't believe it took so long to go! I would think that someone in NY would've wanted to pick up your pimp mobile earlier.
Old 08-06-2010, 10:25 AM
Contributors

Does he know it's actually a 525 with a kit? jk

Congrats! FINALLY. haha
Old 08-06-2010, 10:51 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i
Model Year: 2004

Originally Posted by brabusw209amg
Defy is here! Right next to me. He's excited and I miss the 545 already
It'll be a nice ride driving back to Ohio.
Old 08-06-2010, 01:30 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Original E60 Spec: 530i - Silver Grey Out, Black Dakota Leather In, Navigation Pro, Voice Command, HiFi Audio, Sports Package, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package w/ Heated Seats, Style# 123 Alloy Track Wheels, Auto AC, Power Front Seats, Active Turn Xennon Headlights, Mods: OEM M-Tech Front Bumper, OEM M Side Skirts, OEM M5 Rear Bumper, M5 Trunk Lid Finisher, M5 Style Mirrors, Custom Hamann Style Splitter, Custom Hartge Style Diffuser, RD Sport Boot Spoiler, LCI Taillights, Bruce Miranda's V4 LCI Retro Cables, 6000K Xenon light Bulbs, Xenon White LED License Plate Lights, 8000K HID 9006 Fog Lights, Akalius� Front Headlight Euro Overlays, Matte Black Kidney Grilles, E60.Net Clings, Debadged, Llumar Tinting "Micro Edged, 15% Rear 35% Sides, Engine Mods: Custom Magnaflow Quad Exhaust w/ Eisenmann Stamped 3� Tips, RPI Scoop (Red) Added Electronics: V1 Equipped (Hardwired), OEM Alpine CD Changer Retrofit, Shoes: SOLD-20" Staggered Vertini Hennesey Rims, Falcon 452's Tires-SOLD New Shoes: 19" VMR 710 Hyper Silver, General Exclaim UHP 245/35/19 Front-275/30/19 Rear, Gloss Silver Caliper Paint Job DIY ^_____________ Retired ______________ Took Delivery 10/26/2009: LOADED! E60 M5 Silverstone II/Black, Active Seats, Comfort Ventilated/Heated Seats, HUD, Brushed Aluminum Trim,

You should record a going away video. After all, you can record it now that it's not your car. lololol
Old 08-06-2010, 01:46 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 E60 530i, 2012 E70 X5 35i
Model Year: 2004

I was supposed to get the mirrors.... I'll never get my mirrors back...
Old 08-06-2010, 04:26 PM
Banned

SOLD!!!

I wanted to cry when the car left me today. I am literally in love with the car! The sound of the exhaust is amazing, the curves, the body, the ass, the STANCE! I was driving behind it and wow, does the stance look AMAZING from the side and rear! That was the FIRST time I've ever seen "my" car driven not by me. I had Nick take me around the block before he left. I gave the car one last bath before it left and I hugged it and smooched it . Sorry Nick. I had to!!

I miss it so much. I might go for a drive in the M5 later to help me ease my pain. Honestly, I am upset the car is no longer in my possession. I feel empty and it's like something is missing. My bank account loves me though! I am not staring at the photoshoot DKNewYork and I had. PHUCK it makes me wanna cry! I've never had that happen before! I was very attached to the car and it felt different. For all my previous cars, I've never felt the same way. Any previous car, I couldnt WAIT for the damn thing to leave me and kick the shit outta there but this, it's so different. Mebbe it's a BMW thing and I kept the car like a show car.

Nick, I forgot to show you the trophy I won and forgot to ask if you wanted it. LOL. Oh well, I'm keeping it!!!! hehehe. Gotta keep at least SOMETHING so I feel better. I am now holding the trophy and the feeling is gone. I feel much better. I'll pretend the trophy is my 545!!!!

Originally Posted by nomis_nehc
Is he gone? Now you can laugh and say everything that is wrong with it, haha, jk.

Can't believe it took so long to go! I would think that someone in NY would've wanted to pick up your pimp mobile earlier.
Yeah he's gone! He doesn't know that I did a 525 engine swap! LOL. people in NYC are scared to drive it. There's a few offers and some tried to get a loan and didn't get approved. I had 5 interested buyers and NONE of them got approved. Some had 15K, 18K, cash but no one with the right cash. And it's not like I want to sell it to anyone. I dont want the car to turn around and have chrome wheels on it. I mean, I do care. Defy, Nick, will be taking good care of it as I know. Drive it and keep it at least 5 years. I will go visit Nick, *ahem* the 545i, maybe next year or so. hehehe

Originally Posted by redEYEjedi
Does he know it's actually a 525 with a kit? jk

Congrats! FINALLY. haha
HOW DID YOU KNOW?????

Originally Posted by theXman
It'll be a nice ride driving back to Ohio.
He's going to PA first then OH. I hope he gets OUT of NYC in LITERALLY ONE PIECE!!!!

Originally Posted by AKAlius
You should record a going away video. After all, you can record it now that it's not your car. lololol
Car WAS still mine. I am afraid to.

Originally Posted by nigxdoof
I was supposed to get the mirrors.... I'll never get my mirrors back...
Sorry nigxdork. U will be getting some soon anyway

Quick Reply: FS: 2005 LCI BMW 545i HEAVILY MODDED!!