Complete Car Sales If you are selling your entire car or looking buy a car please check here!

FS: 2005 LCI BMW 545i HEAVILY MODDED!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2010, 08:59 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Damn, did the buyer fall through? sucks John, good luck with the sale
Old 07-14-2010, 09:01 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: A Car

Originally Posted by tonymac
If I did not owe the same amount as our current deficit, I would jump on this bro. Good luck.
see if u can sell the car privately and then buy this

Originally Posted by pjinca
Damn, did the buyer fall through? sucks John, good luck with the sale
he didn;t fall through but I just couldnt wait. I want $$ by this week. My M5 is coming and I refuse to dig into my bank account further for other stuff...ahem RPi ahem.
Old 07-17-2010, 03:27 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 05 545i loaded!

Do you have pics of the roof? Also do you have the original side skirts (like the bumpers but the skirts arn't my bag)? I really haven't found a car that I like and your car is starting to be a little more appealing price wise How much lower can you go if you convert all the lighting mods back to stock? I like your car but i am not that big into moding and i think the deal i had on an M5 fell through.

I won't be home until 27 Jul ish but maybe we could work something......
Old 07-17-2010, 04:20 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Defy
Do you have pics of the roof? Also do you have the original side skirts (like the bumpers but the skirts arn't my bag)? I really haven't found a car that I like and your car is starting to be a little more appealing price wise How much lower can you go if you convert all the lighting mods back to stock? I like your car but i am not that big into moding and i think the deal i had on an M5 fell through.

lol john sell him the car and i will buy headlights and tail lights if price is good
Old 07-18-2010, 11:22 PM
Banned

The roof is black. I can take more pix of the roof. I do not have the original side skirts. The Rieger side skirts go over it. I am NOT converting all lighting mods back to stock. It's just too beautiful. I'll send you a PM.

Originally Posted by monsterj34
lol john sell him the car and i will buy headlights and tail lights if price is good

LOL
Old 07-19-2010, 07:58 AM
Contributors

My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

Originally Posted by brabusw209amg
I am NOT converting all lighting mods back to stock. It's just too beautiful. I'll send you a PM.
I can definitely share this sentiment. If for whatever reason I sell my car, I would not entertain the idea of reverting back to stock, unless I am offered a lot MORE (not less) for it. Then again, it would just be another normal E60, so I really don't get that appeal.
Old 07-19-2010, 10:14 AM
Contributors

I can definitely share this sentiment. If for whatever reason I sell my car, I would not entertain the idea of reverting back to stock, unless I am offered a lot MORE (not less) for it. Then again, it would just be another normal E60, so I really don't get that appeal.
I respect that but on the flip side if you buy a completely mod'd car then you miss out on the fun of modding the car yourself.
Old 07-19-2010, 11:44 AM
Contributors

My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

I respect that but on the flip side if you buy a completely mod'd car then you miss out on the fun of modding the car yourself.
I guess? But most modding would be done by other people (body shop, etc) anyway, so it's pretty much the same? Not to mention that buying a modded car will usually be cheaper than buying one and then modding it.
Old 07-20-2010, 09:03 PM
Banned

There's a;lways more to do. Some coilovers, BBK, CIC retrofit, forced induction. hehehe. All u gotta do is put a little more.

Originally Posted by nomis_nehc
I guess? But most modding would be done by other people (body shop, etc) anyway, so it's pretty much the same? Not to mention that buying a modded car will usually be cheaper than buying one and then modding it.
Exactly!
Old 08-04-2010, 07:31 AM
Contributors

Mine!

Quick Reply: FS: 2005 LCI BMW 545i HEAVILY MODDED!!