Complete Car Sales If you are selling your entire car or looking buy a car please check here!

FS 2004 545i SMG Black Sport 57,xxx

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2010, 07:44 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DKNewYork
Made an appointment for service for Monday 12/20 to take care of the Pass restraint and airbag recall and the current recall of the brake.
If this is going to the dealer, send me a PM, I may be interested in paying for a full diagnostic scan for this, so they can tell us everything that may or may not be wrong with it.

I'm very much interested in this car, but w/frame damage... it's really just going to depend on what they say.

The good news is, that I am a cash buyer, so if you have a clear title to this car, I can fly up with a bankbag full of 100's if you are interested.
Old 12-16-2010, 10:42 AM
Senior Members

Car has frame damage??? It says no accidents?? $15k cash is NOT a good deal at all. I see several high mileage 525/530 going for $15k and they have twice the amount of miles you have. I say wait it out a few more weeks as its holiday season people are busy but you might get lucky with getting a better offer if you wait.
Old 12-16-2010, 05:27 PM
Members

PM a # where we can chat about this.
I'm interested, but need to make sure we are both on the same page.

if you are taking it to the dealer, I'd like to have it checked out in full, the offer a full comprehensive diagnostic check. It's a few hudnred bucks and basically it's the public offering of what they do for a car to be certified pre-owned.

I can pay for this, but want to make sure we have an understanding before hand.

Thanks.
G&R
Old 12-16-2010, 06:12 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by GlockandRoll

if you are taking it to the dealer, I'd like to have it checked out in full, the offer a full comprehensive diagnostic check. It's a few hudnred bucks and basically it's the public offering of what they do for a car to be certified pre-owned.

Thanks.
G&R
Sure. I'll do a full comprehensive diagnostic check. I'll PM you my number.
Old 12-17-2010, 04:45 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: A Car

I've personally driven this car and EVEN if there was previous frame damage, it felt true and straight. They take care of this car like they take care of their wives (if they had a wife). LOL.
Old 12-17-2010, 05:02 AM
Members

Originally Posted by John@Motorcepts
I've personally driven this car and EVEN if there was previous frame damage, it felt true and straight. They take care of this car like they take care of their wives (if they had a wife). LOL.
Dont tell me that, I ride mine hard!
Old 12-20-2010, 02:02 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by GlockandRoll

Thanks.
G&R
Car is in service for the two recalls. Let me know if you want the diagnostic. The car should be done tomorrow or the day after. I need my car for the weekend for the holidays. Let me know ASAP.
Old 01-02-2011, 05:31 PM
Members
Senior Members

Originally Posted by DKNewYork
Car is in service for the two recalls. Let me know if you want the diagnostic. The car should be done tomorrow or the day after. I need my car for the weekend for the holidays. Let me know ASAP.
Did you sell the car?
Old 01-03-2011, 05:53 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 09 M5 (E60) Interlagos blue, Silverstone interior, with cold weather package. Adaptive Xenon headlamps and adaptive brake lights, hud, comfort access. Comfort seats, basically fully loaded.

trust worthy seller. ... Stand up guys... Good luck lads.... We'll miss the cherry bomb sound....
Old 01-05-2011, 05:53 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by esqyankee
Did you sell the car?
Not yet. Got 2 buyers interested. It's a lien with Chase bank. I owe money on it. So I have to pay it before the release the title. I should have the money by next week. Then it'll take 10 business days to get the title.

Quick Reply: FS 2004 545i SMG Black Sport 57,xxx