Complete Car Sales If you are selling your entire car or looking buy a car please check here!

2010 BMW 5-Series Msport w/ Sports Package- Sacramento,Ca

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2017, 08:01 PM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2010 535i Msport
Default 2010 BMW 5-Series Msport w/ Sports Package- Sacramento,Ca

$16,000 obo

2010 BMW 535i M Sport W/ Sports Package and Sport Auto Trans

93,XXX miles, Comfort access, N54- Twin Turbo 3.0 liter

Car is in flawless mechanical condition with the rare Sports Auto Transmission and paddle shifters on steering wheel. This transmission is highly desirable and completely changes the behavior of the car from mild mannered to Bruce Banner. If you are looking at a 535i, don't let this one pass by. Car feels brand new and I planned to keep it forever, selling due to impending divorce. No expense has been spared and all maintenance is up to date.

Washed and waxed on a regular basis, leather seats cleaned with horse hair brush then conditioned, garage kept. Outfitted with nearly all factory options.

The M Sport package includes the M-Tech OEM body kit, black headliner and black chrome. Along with 21 way adjustable heated sport seats, M steering wheel, aluminum M door sills, pedals and a bunch of things I'm certainly forgetting.

I have a recent inspection from a BMW shop showing this car needs nothing, brakes, suspension are all solid.

Recent work with receipts-
New parts installed by Concord BMW through recall, approximately $10,000:
OEM turbos and associated plumbing/lines/hardware
OEM High pressure fuel pump
OEM Water pump
OEM Thermostat
Installed/Work performed by local mechanic:
OEM starter $600
Intake valve walnut blasting * ask me for details if this sounds foreign, I have pictures to explain this process. $600

The only fluids in this car are OEM and synthetic, I changed the oil and filter last week.

Include with sale:
MEISTERSCHAFT GT exhaust- $2400 * sound is exotic yet subtle. Beautiful. German.Handmade in stainless steel.
BMW E60/E61 5 Series (2004-2010) 535i/xi (Sedan / Touring) | GTHaus
Stock exhaust
OEM rubber and carpet floor mats- 2 sets
New LED Angel Eye bulb replacement, got rid of the dingy yellow stock bulbs and modernized look to white light. $200

Let me know if you have any questions, it's a beautiful car and I'm sad to see it go. No trades and I'm not in a rush to sell.
Bought this car 1 year ago, pictures are re-used from dealership and do not show the exhaust.

ebay link 2010 BMW 5-Series Msport w/ Sports Package | eBay

Last edited by parallax; 03-19-2017 at 08:04 PM.