Complete Car Sales If you are selling your entire car or looking buy a car please check here!

2007 BMW 530D M SPORT SILVER - FACELIFT LCI VERSION

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2011, 01:35 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

2007 BMW 530D M SPORT STEP AUTO

49k miles
Full BMW Service History
BMW Warranty till June 2012

Here I have for sale my 530d M Sport.

High Specification as follows:

Titanium Silver
Full black leather
Electric driver/passenger seats (height/tilt)
Heated Driver/passenger seats
Arm Rest (front and rear)
ISOFIX
Professional Wide Screen DVD Sat Nav
iDrive
6-Disc Autochanger
Aux in port
Bluetooth Phone prep + telematics
BMW Assist
BMW Assist online portal
Sun Protection glass
Electric Windows/mirrors
19" M Double-spoke 172M alloy wheels
Security Wheel bolts
Remote Control Alarm
M Sport Package
Floor Mats
First Aid Kit & Triangle
Auto-Dim Interior Mirror
Smoker Package (Never been smoked in)
Park Distance Control (Front & Rear)
Automatic Air Conditioning
Cruise Control with brake function
Visibility Pack Xenons
Day-running Lights
Auto dim Interior mirror
M rear spoiler

Condition:

The overall condition of the car is excellent both exterior and interior. There are slight scrape marks on the front two alloys in one section and a very small mark on the rear bumper hardly noticeable as can be seen from the pictures below. Continental Tyres all round, fronts 245/35/R19 5-6 mm tread. Rears 275/30/R19 8-9mm tread.

Drive/Performance:

Official performance figures:

Engine Size 2993 cc
Cylinders 6
0-60 mph 6.6 s
Power Output 231 bhp
Valves 24
Torque 500 Nm 369 lb-ft
Top Speed 154 mph

The car is a joy to drive, most of my mileage is done on the motorway where it is effortless. Very comfortable and easy to drive the new 6 speed auto box works perfectly with the 3.0 diesel engine with great cruising economy. Overtaking is done quickly and safely with plenty power and torque on tap. The 6 speed auto gearbox can also be put into sports mode and semi-automatic. The best part of the car for me is the handling and balance for such a big car, its sharp and nimble thanks to the M-Sport suspension.

Economy

I get good economy out of the car excellent in fact, combined of 42mpg. As I said above the majority of time I spend on the motorway and I consistantly get 550 miles out of a tank of diesel. As far as emissions go as its the later facelift model with updated 3.0 diesel unit its rated in band I - C02 - 176 g/km. Road Tax costs are £200 12 months, £110 for 6 months.

Service History

Current Mileage 49k miles

Fully Stamped BMW Service HIstory as follows:

Pre-delivery check 16/04/07 - BMW UK Distribution centre Thorne
18243 miles 27/11/08 - Cooper Reading BMW
30560 miles 28/10/09 - Cooper Reading BMW
37007 miles 10/05/10 - Stratstone Taplow BMW

At present the onboard computer is showing:

Rear brake pads - 3800 mls
Front brake pads - 15000 mls
Engine Oil - 8000 mls
Brake Fluid - 10/2011

Tax till May 2011
MOT June 2011

BMW Warranty:

I bought the car from Stratstone Taplow BMW June 2010. At the time BMW were offering 2 years unlimited mileage warranty on all used cars. That means the car has 16 months remaining BMW warranty till June 2012 for complete peace of mind. BMW warranty is fully comprehensive with zero excess, parts & labour unlimited mileage cover and transferable to the new owner, the warranty is on the car not the owner. It covers all engine/gearbox/drive-train components apart from friction items like brakes. Warranty also covers any MOT work if needed. Additionally there is full BMW roadside assistance till June 2012. For more in-depth information regarding BMW warranty see following link:

http://www.bmw.co.uk/bmwuk/bmwauc/be...html?selItem=1

Reason For Sale:

Very gutted to have to sell my 5 series but wife is expecting second child and she needs as bigger vehicle to ferry the kids about with all their stuff. Her current car is no longer suitable and she has her heart set on a new Nissan Qashqai. Unfortunatly I cant afford to run both my 5 series and get her the Qashqai, so as she spends the most time taking the kids about, she needs the bigger car more then me.

Financial:

Buy price for my 530d M Sport is £18.5k. I am not willing to entertain any offers on this price or p/x so please dont ask. I feel it is priced competitively espicially with the long BMW Warranty left to run on the car giving total peace of mind for the new owner. In fact if you were to buy a similar car from BMW now, I believe you would pay a higher price and only get 12 months warranty which makes mine even better value.

There is outstanding finance on the car taken through BMW when I purchased the car. This will be settled in full from the sale of the car. How this is done I can discuss with the eventual buyer. Either they can pay BMW Financial Services direct and pay me the remaining monies or once I receive payment I can settle the finance and get written confirmation from BMW. Either way all finance will be settled before new owner takes the car.

The car is in daily use, I do about 380 miles a week mostly motorway.

Viewings/Questions:

Please feel free to email me any questions. Viewings by appointment are welcome, most weekends.

Regards
Ray