Complete Car Sales If you are selling your entire car or looking buy a car please check here!

2006 550i Sport CPO/Extended Maintenance

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2010, 04:13 PM
Members
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am devastated to have to post this message. At the end of business yesterday, I unexpectedly lost my job, and with a newborn, a mortgage and a sensible wife, it comes to this...

2006 550i sport w/ 6MT. Black on black, NAV, cold/premium, OEM Style 166 M5 wheels, RPI exhaust and much, much more. Current mileage is 77k.

I purchased the car in September from another board member and could not be happier. CPO and Extended Maintenance through 6/2012. Clean carfax. Picture below in my signature, all options and mods listed there as well. This car does not have a scratch, dent or ding on it. The interior is flawless. It sits M-F in my heated garage.

I would prefer to sell the car as is and I am seeking $26k. I challenge anyone to find a warrantied (yes, I know CPO is not extended factory) car this clean, this loaded, this perfect for this price. If I have to remove the mods and part out, I will, but not yet. I just want to find someone who is searching as hard as I searched to find this car and pass her on to a deserving enthusiast. Private party inspections welcome! I am located about 45 minutes north of NYC.

Please feel free to PM me with additional questions or picture requests, or just email me at esqjme at gmail.

Sadly, Mr. Unemployed.
Old 12-18-2010, 04:28 PM
Contributors

That sux ... sent you a PM.
Old 12-27-2010, 07:31 AM
Members
Senior Members

Originally Posted by esqyankee
I am devastated to have to post this message. At the end of business yesterday, I unexpectedly lost my job, and with a newborn, a mortgage and a sensible wife, it comes to this...

2006 550i sport w/ 6MT. Black on black, NAV, cold/premium, OEM Style 166 M5 wheels, RPI exhaust and much, much more. Current mileage is 77k.

I purchased the car in September from another board member and could not be happier. CPO and Extended Maintenance through 6/2012. Clean carfax. Picture below in my signature, all options and mods listed there as well. This car does not have a scratch, dent or ding on it. The interior is flawless. It sits M-F in my heated garage.

I would prefer to sell the car as is and I am seeking $26k. I challenge anyone to find a warrantied (yes, I know CPO is not extended factory) car this clean, this loaded, this perfect for this price. If I have to remove the mods and part out, I will, but not yet. I just want to find someone who is searching as hard as I searched to find this car and pass her on to a deserving enthusiast. Private party inspections welcome! I am located about 45 minutes north of NYC.

Please feel free to PM me with additional questions or picture requests, or just email me at esqjme at gmail.

Sadly, Mr. Unemployed.
One COULD assume from the lack of replies that my car is overpriced. Then again, that's crazy speak. Hope everyone is having a nice, snowy holiday! I'm glad the 550 is sleeping in it's nice warm garage!
Old 12-28-2010, 08:38 AM
Contributors

My Ride: SOLD...Jet Black 2008 550i M Sport with SAT, black interior. RPI exhaust and air scoop, 35% huper optik tint all around, CF roundels, flat black kidneys, Springfield Armory XD-40 jet black in glove box, charcoal filter removed.

Good luck man! I know that's not what you want or need to hear, but I mean it nonetheless.

I already have one or I'd be dealing with ya.
Old 01-02-2011, 05:20 PM
Members
Senior Members

Originally Posted by bha7176
Good luck man! I know that's not what you want or need to hear, but I mean it nonetheless.

I already have one or I'd be dealing with ya.
Thanks Dude, much appreciated. Everything will work out, hopefully!
Old 01-06-2011, 03:01 PM
Senior Members

Sad to read your post since you just joined our family.......but GLWS.
Old 01-15-2011, 06:00 PM
mk4
Members

My Ride: 2004 545i Sport, Premium, Cold Weather, Ipod, 35% Tinted windows

Good luck with the sale. I myself have had to deal with unemployment several times with the last 2 years. Things will workout but you need to make it happen. Stay positive!
Old 01-24-2011, 01:41 PM
Members
Senior Members

PRICE DROP. $24K. Optimistic about finding a new job, but hoping to reorder some priorities. Thanks!

Originally Posted by esqyankee

Sadly, Mr. Unemployed.
Old 01-24-2011, 03:30 PM
Senior Members

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 530i N52
Model Year: 2006
Engine: n52

i will take the wheels...if u want to part out...thx

GLWS
Old 01-24-2011, 05:01 PM
Members
Senior Members

Originally Posted by stel_i79
i will take the wheels...if u want to part out...thx

GLWS
Thanks, but I don't have the originals and I think the wheels are a major draw for potential buyers.

Quick Reply: 2006 550i Sport CPO/Extended Maintenance