Complete Car Sales If you are selling your entire car or looking buy a car please check here!

'08 550i Sport

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2019, 05:19 AM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: '08 BMW 550i
Default '08 550i Sport

2008 550i Sport - Dunwoody, GA - $9,850 OBO

I'm selling this vehicle on behalf of my father. 113,000 miles, Carbonschwartz Metallic on Natural Brown Dakota Leather. Scheduled service always completed; owned by a die-hard BMW family. Vehicle driven occasionally, so mileage will increase slightly. Service binder from second owner - present available on request. Very straight body, with only a few dings (see pictures below). Vehicle interior has minimal wear, and all in all is a great example of an LCI E60. All four (4) wheels have recently been refurbished.The missing front grill pieces have been ordered, and will be installed upon arrival. OE chrome grills will be included in the sale as well, along with carpet floor mats.

Vehicle has BoVee tune2air bluetooth audio adapter, and recently replaced factory bluetooth unit. Other recent repairs include:

- LCM (mileage and date to come)
- Rear Brakes (Mileage and date to come)
-TCU reflash

Downside:

-The vehicle needs it's 100k mile service - the only reason that it hasn't been done, is that my father has been caring for an ill family member, and has been out on the west coast for several months. The vehicle currently runs PERFECTLY, with no pending codes, and all adaptations are in spec.

-Front Tires: tread is getting low, and rubber will need to be replaced relatively soon. There is road noise present while driving the vehicle at highway speeds.

- Knee Bolsters: the electronically operated Knee Bolster on both front seats are INOP.

- Passenger side mirror: unit will not return to normal position after panning down in reverse.

- My beloved father curbed one wheel the DAY AFTER having them refurbished. *facepalm*

Upside:

- Seller is considering completing the following items before sale:

-100k mile service (Plugs, Transmission Flush, etc)
-New Tires
-Front & Rear bumper respray
-Front Wheel bearings

***If these items are completed, the asking price will change***