The Competition Discuss the competition to the BMW 5 Series here. Mercedes, Audi, etc...

GTR IS COMEING...

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2008, 12:31 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

THE GTR IS COMEING.... im taking orders for the nissan supercar... 3 slots left for early july delivery....
only super silver is a 4 month wait....

any one??????? in new york area... or any where in the usa....
Old 05-17-2008, 02:15 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by 530ISPORT' post='582694' date='May 17 2008, 01:31 PM
THE GTR IS COMEING.... im taking orders for the nissan supercar... 3 slots left for early july delivery....

So what is the mark-up?
Old 05-18-2008, 08:18 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by JetBlack5OC' post='582738' date='May 17 2008, 06:15 PM
So what is the mark-up?
lol... by appointment only....
Old 05-18-2008, 08:42 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Porsche 911 Carrera S Convertible. Midnight Blue, 6 Speed.Retired - 2007 997 Carrera S, Midnight Blue, Grey leather, premium audioRetired - 2007 550i, Monaco Blue over Beige, Navigation, Logic 7, Cold Weather Pack, Comfort Access, Sport Package
Model Year: 2008

Let me get this straight. On one hand you post here and here about your belief that customers who try to get a good deal from a car dealer are morally bankrupt (and how their attempt to cut a deal exposes them to a risk of your sales team leaving scratches on their new car in retribution) and now you're openly trying to offload your quota of GT-R's at above MSRP, and no doubt you're looking for a pretty significant mark-up over MSRP.

Here is a direct quote (the spelling is yours) from your recent post:

"but at the same time that sales rep will not forget you and the way you used him or her... dont be suprized if you whind up with a scrath or two when you get home....."

And you wonder why customers tend not to trust car dealers.
Old 05-18-2008, 09:03 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by swajames' post='583159' date='May 18 2008, 12:42 PM
Let me get this straight. On one hand you post here and here about your belief that customers who try to get a good deal from a car dealer are morally bankrupt (and how their attempt to cut a deal exposes them to a risk of your sales team leaving scratches on their new car in retribution) and now you're openly trying to offload your quota of GT-R's at above MSRP, and no doubt you're looking for a pretty significant mark-up over MSRP.

"but at the same time that sales rep will not forget you and the way you used him or her... dont be suprized if you whind up with a scrath or two when you get home....."

And you wonder why customers tend not to trust car dealers.
and whats your point.... you have nothing better to do then look over past posts... please... and yes there is a mark up on this car and any other GTR any dealer sells.... its like the stock market... if something is really hot it sells.... its buisnes...
Old 05-18-2008, 09:36 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Porsche 911 Carrera S Convertible. Midnight Blue, 6 Speed.Retired - 2007 997 Carrera S, Midnight Blue, Grey leather, premium audioRetired - 2007 550i, Monaco Blue over Beige, Navigation, Logic 7, Cold Weather Pack, Comfort Access, Sport Package
Model Year: 2008

Originally Posted by 530ISPORT' post='583170' date='May 18 2008, 10:03 AM
and whats your point.... you have nothing better to do then look over past posts... please... and yes there is a mark up on this car and any other GTR any dealer sells.... its like the stock market... if something is really hot it sells.... its buisnes...
Customers come to your dealership looking to pay as little as they can for their car. That's business. Yet you have a problem with them attempting to negotiate discount and try to suggest in your prior posts that the customer is ripping you off. Here, you're trying to do the reverse. I've got no problem with either, that's the power of the free market. But you seem to want it to work in only one direction.

My point - you're a car dealer who posted right here on E60.net that customers should not be surprised if your salesmen damage their new cars in cases where your salesmen don't like the deal the customer was able to cut. If that's how you do business, or if that's how you treat customers, then anyone in the market for a GT-R would probably be well advised to avoid you and your dealership and buy somewhere else .

It's business.
Old 05-18-2008, 10:48 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by swajames' post='583180' date='May 18 2008, 01:36 PM
Customers come to your dealership looking to pay as little as they can for their car. That's business. Yet you have a problem with them attempting to negotiate discount and try to suggest in your prior posts that the customer is ripping you off. Here, you're trying to do the reverse. I've got no problem with either, that's the power of the free market. But you seem to want it to work in only one direction.

My point - you're a car dealer who posted right here on E60.net that customers should not be surprised if your salesmen damage their new cars in cases where your salesmen don't like the deal the customer was able to cut. If that's how you do business, or if that's how you treat customers, then anyone in the market for a GT-R would probably be well advised to avoid you and your dealership and buy somewhere else .

It's business.
LOL... LOOKS LIKE SOMEONES HAVEING A BITCH FIT!!!!!! ...... LOL....lol... no my friend..... im not lookin for business in my direction... im looking to make a far deal between myself and the and the person buying a vehicle... all im saying is that you dont have to resort to going to a gm to get a good deal... just go with respect dont act like you know everything about the car business... and if the sales rep is on top of his or her game... go for it... id much rather get treated with respect and knowing that the person IM buying from knows what there doing...... even if im paying a little more...
Old 05-18-2008, 10:09 PM
Members

Originally Posted by 530ISPORT' post='583214

Im sorry to be dense, but how exactly are you not looking for business? It seems that's EXACTLY what you're doing - by your own admission no less.
I think, and hope that you would be hard pressed to get any buyers here after saying

Originally Posted by swajames' post='583159' date='May 18 2008, 11:42 AM

I for one would never buy a stick of gum, much less a car from someone like you. Im sure others here (who are educated enough to spell ) probably feel the same. Such an attitude from someone in a service industry is simply repugnant. I have no qualm with you trying to earn a buck, but backhanded retaliatory actions like the one(s) you seem to espouse - simply because someone might 'rob you' of a few dollars - are childish at best.
Old 05-18-2008, 11:17 PM
Senior Members

Ooooo boy this is good.

I don't see him selling a GTR to anyone on this site.
Old 05-19-2008, 03:34 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 E60 530i Color: Jet Black/Black Anthracite STEP | Sport | Premium | NAV | Logic 7 EXTERIOR: M-Tech Kit | M5 Mirrors, Trunk Finisher | Jet Black Kidney Surrounds | Madico Charcool Tint 54%, 35% LIGHTING: Euro-Headlights | Euro-LCI Tail Lights | AiB V3.0 | Solaris Invisi-bulbs | OEM LED Plate Lights PERFORMANCE: Porterfield R4-S Brake Pads | K&N Air Filter WHEELS & SUSPENSION: Work VS-XX 20x9, 20x10 | Toyo T1R 245/30/20, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 295/25/20 | KW V2 Coilovers | Rogue Engineering 15mm Spacers

Wow.

Quick Reply: GTR IS COMEING...