Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

Warning: Do not deal with umnitza

Old 05-15-2014, 06:01 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 535i

Umnitza's reply seems like an attack towards some forum members rather than offering any actual solutions. After reading that post its hard to imagine this company is under good management. A poorly managed business is a bad business - as this one seems to be.
It's important for managers and owners to realize the customer is always right - even if they aren't actually right. Then again - how can anyone complain about their paint jobs?
I believe in the saying: "You get what you pay for!". If you're paying for a paint job that is half the cost, it probably won't even last half as long as a proper paint job!!!

That being said, its important for a business to take these complaints in a positive way and use them to improve business practices rather than attacking those who complain.

Originally Posted by umnitza
Tim is super nice and we all work "super" hard to get your orders out and on time.
Sometimes items are out of stock, as is the case with the other person who has actually been emailing us regularly and has received replies regularly as well with status updates.

Thank you for standing up and saying something nice.
Yes, way to point out the fact he said something nice. But there is a failure to address the paint quality comments - which aren't so nice - in a constructive manner!
When you get this many complaints about paint quality you need to address the issue rather than simply pointing out the positive things that were said.
What you already do well is NOT going to make your business better. Fixing what you don't do well is what actually improves your business.

Last edited by zach1328; 05-15-2014 at 06:12 PM.
Old 05-16-2014, 04:37 PM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 09' BMW 528i xDrive

Originally Posted by zach1328
I believe in the saying: "You get what you pay for!". If you're paying for a paint job that is half the cost, it probably won't even last half as long as a proper paint job!!!

That being said, its important for a business to take these complaints in a positive way and use them to improve business practices rather than attacking those who complain.
I agree with you on that. However I received about a $100 paint job, not even the $600 I paid for. Wasn't expecting show quality but absolutely wasn't expecting incompetence.