Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

Umnitza and Me!

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2007, 08:32 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by e605erfan' post='380804' date='Jan 20 2007, 09:00 AM
umnitza...and their neverending bullshit dramas...please take it somewhere else.. we dont need this here..
Throwing fuel into burning fire. <_< You dono whether umnitza or the customer is right or wrong! You shouldn't judge them at all especially on a public forum. Keep those judgements to yourself and if you think umnitza is not a good vendor, don't buy from them. But last I know, this is a public forum, and umnitza and the customer have to same right to talk about it here and many of us would like to know the outcome or solution that they can come up with so we can determine ourselves if umnitza is really a bad vendor like they're being accused of. So please if you got nothign to say in this matter, read the posts and arguments, and explanation, and just move on to another thread and don't say anything. We don't need these irrelevant comments from you. Just let umnitza and their customer work it out. I'm not taking sides here, I just feel like this type of comment is inappropriate and irrelevant to the matter. :thumbsdown:
Old 01-19-2007, 10:41 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 530iA Silver Grey , black interior. Premium Package, Navigation System, Head-up Display, Radio Satellite, Adaptive Xenon Headlights. AC Schnitzer Front Lip, H&R springs, Rear red reflector, All season Floor mat,

This is not the first time i've heard about their bad customer service. Of course there are many satisfied Umnitza's customers too.
Old 01-20-2007, 01:56 AM
Senior Members

I've had great service with Umnitza so far. I ordered two sets of Predator Ice from them, one in white and one in red. I recieved the white ones as expected a while back. I haven't recieved the red yet but they told me the red would take a little longer, and they just informed me a week or so ago that the factory is making them.
Old 01-21-2007, 02:17 PM
Members

My Ride: 2006 525i Jet Black on Black

I had excellent service from Umnitza, I order Predator ICe from them, USPS lost package. Umnitza replaced it within 2 business days.
Old 02-05-2007, 11:41 AM
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2008

Today PIAA informed us that they simply do not even have it in stock.

Today, we refunded the customer immediately after finding this out (5 minutes).

We apologize for the inconvenience this caused, however, we really wish our communication from PIAA would have been sooner. They are out of stock for another 3 weeks is what they are telling us.
Old 02-06-2007, 04:01 PM
Senior Members

For better or worse, a company lives and dies based on the actions of its suppliers.

If a company has suppliers which cannot deliver (product, support, service, anything), that company needs to shed that supplier.

Face it, none of this would have happened and no dirty laundry would have been aired in public if the supplier had supplied the goods to the vendor in the first place.

Supply chain is key!