Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

UMNITZA CUSTOMER SERVICE

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2012, 04:23 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

so i purchased a full m-tech kit from umnitza....its been 3 weeks now and i still have not received anything.... they are telling me that greyhound is the people that are being held liable for the delay.... i am not understanding why they are being cheap and shipping things through greyhound. they do not track their packages and they do not handle packages. they DELIVER HUMANS TO DESTINATIONS not PACKAGES. i have ordered something from them before and the service was great now i am disgusted with the services that i am receiving.
Old 03-05-2012, 05:02 PM
Contributors

actually no greyhound delivers packages and shipments as well as people

and once umnitza ships the item off to you the carrier is ultimately responsible for it, though umnitza should be in constant contact with greyhound to figure out what is going on with the shipment
Old 03-05-2012, 06:32 PM
Members

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered

and once umnitza ships the item off to you the carrier is ultimately responsible for it, though umnitza should be in constant contact with greyhound to figure out what is going on with the shipment

they are in contact with greyhound but i get no responses... they keep on telling me that they are waiting to hear back from their greyhound representative. ive been going thru this for the past 2 weeks.
Old 03-05-2012, 07:27 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

I don't get it, you think this bashing will get you some discount or your kit to you sooner?!

Look, I'm not saying Umnitza has a great customer service. As a matter of fact, I'd rate it average, or even slightly below average. But all this crap about "horrible customer service" is getting annoying, frankly. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR! That's the fkn truth, buddy! You want good CS?! Go and get original parts from Tischer or BMW of Newport, and I'm sure you'll get the feedback you want and all the ass-kissing that's expected. Even more maybe! But if you go with a budget vendor, expect budget attitude. Plain and simple.

That said, Umnitza should provide you with information regarding when it is expected to be delivered within reasonable accuracy. They should also make the experience as painless as possible. They maybe even should send a bottle of 18yo Chivas with every order - but we live in the real world, pal
Old 03-05-2012, 07:30 PM
Members

im sure you would feel the same way if you just spent 1000 for something that is taking more than 3 weeks to come to you.... they said i should have it within a week.... and to add 2 weeks onto that what the hell!!!! I should have went to BMW and bought the kit but then again i realized on how much i was saving by going with umnitza so i just went ahead and bought it.
Old 03-05-2012, 07:32 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Originally Posted by i2vicious2
im sure you would feel the same way if you just spent 1000 for something that is taking more than 3 weeks to come to you.... they said i should have it within a week.... and to add 2 weeks onto that what the hell!!!! I should have went to BMW and bought the kit but then again i realized on how much i was saving by going with umnitza so i just went ahead and bought it.
Dude, I've learned the hard way a long time ago that with BMW you should get original parts or nothing at all. But hey, everyone's different...
Old 03-06-2012, 08:59 AM
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2008

so i purchased a full m-tech kit from umnitza....its been 3 weeks now and i still have not received anything.... they are telling me that greyhound is the people that are being held liable for the delay.... i am not understanding why they are being cheap and shipping things through greyhound. they do not track their packages and they do not handle packages. they DELIVER HUMANS TO DESTINATIONS not PACKAGES. i have ordered something from them before and the service was great now i am disgusted with the services that i am receiving.
I don't really understand this situation and how our service is horrible.
Chris (yes, I know who this is) you ordered your full bumper package on Friday at 5pm.
By Tuesday, our normal date for shipping Greyhound, it was delivered to Greyhound at 7pm.
It was shipped using GPX number: 3065104559

Since that time, we've given you Pat's number from Greyhound - our shipping lady - 510 832 5082
We've also communicated with her daily (during our drop offs even in person) about all the shipments outstanding
We've also communicated to you whenever you have called in that once we drop off, we can't be responsible for any shipping delays - if you want door to door service for a bumper like this (a big bumper package) then it's $225 or more for shipping from Pilot Freight.

You may say - well, I had to call many times to get that number, or Pat wasn't available, but the fact is we notified you on the day of your order that it would take between 5-10 days, it really doesn't usually take longer, but in some instances it does.

We don't pigeonhole people into specific shipping, if you want to pay less, use Greyhound, if you don't and willing to pay more, use Pilot Freight or another shipping service. We simply do what you tell us

Further, I don't think it's fair that you labeled us as having "horrible customer service" nothing above I've stated is false and I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with your analysis.

Now, if you were to say "Greyhound Horrible Delays" - I would completely agree with you!

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered

We are in constant contact with the customer. In fact, as of Feb 28th, we were told by our agent that the customer should have expected the product to be in Annapolis any day after that. That is 7 total days from date of shipment.

In fact, today is 14 total days from date of shipment, and only 9 business days.

You guys have to understand a few things which we detail in our conversations. These are gigantic boxes.
These boxes are the size of some small Fiat cars. It's not easy to transport.

they are in contact with greyhound but i get no responses... they keep on telling me that they are waiting to hear back from their greyhound representative. ive been going thru this for the past 2 weeks.
So again, I'm frustrated that we have frustrated you, but I don't understand how we have delivered "horrible service" here? We've been in contact with them, Greyhound is the chosen method of shipment. What else could we do to make it better? Let us know next time, don't post blasting us, let us know. We aren't telling you to "forget it", we're actively helping you, but we can't be on your shipment every minute. We rely on shipping to handle the end to end. We do our part.

Originally Posted by v_therussian
I don't get it, you think this bashing will get you some discount or your kit to you sooner?!

Look, I'm not saying Umnitza has a great customer service. As a matter of fact, I'd rate it average, or even slightly below average. But all this crap about "horrible customer service" is getting annoying, frankly. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR! That's the fkn truth, buddy! You want good CS?! Go and get original parts from Tischer or BMW of Newport, and I'm sure you'll get the feedback you want and all the ass-kissing that's expected. Even more maybe! But if you go with a budget vendor, expect budget attitude. Plain and simple.

That said, Umnitza should provide you with information regarding when it is expected to be delivered within reasonable accuracy. They should also make the experience as painless as possible. They maybe even should send a bottle of 18yo Chivas with every order - but we live in the real world, pal
I don't know how we could have helped with your order any better? if we can, you need to let us know.

We offer the best CS for packages of this type. You name any other company willing to give you options, work out a pick up arrangement with Greyhound and even deliver bumpers to them at 7pm (yes, we had a tech deliver it because we knew that Chris had to have his bumpers sooner and Greyhound didn't pick up that day).

Chris,

You would have STILL saved a lot of money if you had done a door to door shipment, you could have saved less money if you had us ship the items piece by piece, all of these options ARE available to you. You have PM.
Old 03-06-2012, 10:00 AM
Members

Please delete mods
Old 03-06-2012, 12:45 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550i Jet Black on Black Leather, SAT with Paddles, Logic 7, Comfort Seats, NAV, Sport Package, PDC, Xenons, Sirius, Trinity 12W LED Angel Eyes, RPi GT Exhaust, M rear spoiler, ACS Roof Spoiler, Tinted Tail Lights, Bimmian Carbon Fiber Pillar Trim, Bimmian Shadow 550i emblem, RPi Scoop, E60 Forum Cling, Mtec bulbs in fog lights, Mtec 2W LED for License Plate Light Bulbs, K&N Filter, Bimmian LED Smoked Side Markers, Blackout roundels, Carbon Fiber Kidney Grills. Retired Rides - 1989 325i convertible, 1995 M3, 2002 X5, 2005 545i, 2008 X5 (Lemon)

Why should this be deleted?
Old 03-06-2012, 01:58 PM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Originally Posted by flyingpuck
Why should this be deleted?
It wont.

We're not changing the forums history. We'd like to have updates instead.

Quick Reply: UMNITZA CUSTOMER SERVICE