Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

Trinityautosport.

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2011 | 06:27 AM
Senior Members

So after seeing countless threads about the mtech trinity kits and how great their service is, I finally pulled the trigger and decided to order a pair of m style sideskirts from them....(big Mistake)...I placed an order fir the skirts on Feb.22 and didn't receive them until March 11! That was after i was told that the initial shipment was stolen by the ups driver....then to top it off i just get a call from my body shop right now and they said one is cracked Wtf!! Sorry for the long post guys, I just needed to Vent! Seems as if everyone else had such rant reviews about trinity. ...but of course I couldn't get the same luck Smh
Old 03-15-2011 | 06:30 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

have you contacted trinity regarding the cracked side skirt?

seems your issue is more to do with shipping than trinity....with parts being stolen and then damaged....

good luck, hope everything gets resolved...
Old 03-15-2011 | 06:31 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS

seems your issue is more to do with shipping than trinity....with parts being stolen and then damaged....

+1000
Old 03-15-2011 | 06:36 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS

I contacted them previously about the shipping delay but now since my car is already at the bosyshop its an inconvenience to deal with the hassle if shipping the cracked skirt back etc. I just wished it was on point from the start Ughhhhhh
Old 03-15-2011 | 06:40 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Ok, then what is it you want? They have always come through for everyone else, but you want to start a thread without even contacting them and giving them a chance to make things right?

I mean, it seems a little silly to try to destroy the reputation of a vendor without giving them even an opportunity to make things right.
Old 03-15-2011 | 06:49 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by pjinca
Ok, then what is it you want? They have always come through for everyone else, but you want to start a thread without even contacting them and giving them a chance to make things right?

I mean, it seems a little silly to try to destroy the reputation of a vendor without giving them even an opportunity to make things right.
Definatley not trying to destroy the integrity of a vendor in any way. Im simply stating my experience. At this point they can do whatever they see is fit for the situation. Either way, the transaction is over now so Im not expecting much. Also to answer your question...yes i have reached out to them several times about shipping etc. In fact i believe they even forgot about my order at one point because they shipped it immediately after i called in to inquire. Then after that is when the skirts were stolen :\ its been a fun trip overall lol
Old 03-15-2011 | 10:23 AM
Former Vendor

My Ride: F10 M5
Model Year: 2013

wi8123 - I'm sorry for the delay. The UPS driver did steal the side skirts that's why when we printed the label and shipped it he never scanned it. He is no longer our driver and I'm sure he's fired. I do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. As for the crack we can insurance that through UPS and replace it. I can ship you out another set and send you a UPS return label so that you can send it back to us w/o any cost to you. I'm sending you a PM.
Old 03-15-2011 | 11:39 AM
Senior Members

Fixed.
Old 03-15-2011 | 01:28 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by west
Fixed.
Yes problem solved. Mods please delete this thread.....Thanks again Trinity for your great service in this situation, you were extremely helpful.
Old 03-18-2011 | 11:18 AM
Contributors

+1 Trinity. Awesome ppl!!

Quick Reply: Trinityautosport.