Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

Thanks to Tony "Quad_M" excellent E60 supplier

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2008, 01:53 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: BMW 2005 X3 3.0

Originally Posted by swajames' post='606065' date='Jun 19 2008, 05:50 PM
Seeing as how you already replied to babar's initial post back in February, that's a pretty shameless bump, quad_m...

I see there are a few others this afternoon too...

Excuse me but I can reply any thread I want I did not know I need your permission? What hell you are talking about shameless bump? WTF is that mean? whats your problem with me I want other people see how many people were satisfied after all the other thread going on.of course I have right to bump my last positive feedback from Europe its my honor to do that not a shame!
and I will bump this everytime just to prove not only bad experiences happened.
Old 06-19-2008, 02:00 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Porsche 911 Carrera S Convertible. Midnight Blue, 6 Speed.Retired - 2007 997 Carrera S, Midnight Blue, Grey leather, premium audioRetired - 2007 550i, Monaco Blue over Beige, Navigation, Logic 7, Cold Weather Pack, Comfort Access, Sport Package
Model Year: 2008

Originally Posted by quad_m' post='606069' date='Jun 19 2008, 02:53 PM
Excuse me but I can reply any thread I want I did not know I need your permission? What hell you are talking about shameless bump? WTF is that mean? whats your problem with me I want other people see how many people were satisfied after all the other thread going on.of course I have right to bump my last positive feedback from Europe its my honor to do that not a shame!
and I will bump this everytime just to prove not only bad experiences happened.
And the best you can find is a post from February?

I rest my case. You're out of your depth.
Old 06-19-2008, 02:00 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, X6 Hybrid . Alpine White , every option. 20" Conti' NON runflats,OEM trunk spoiler , LUX V3 AE's , HP Thunder Fogs , custom front bumper reflector delete........

Message paid for and brought to you by..........................................
Old 06-19-2008, 02:03 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

Tony, you should watch your tone. It's obvious your reviving old threads to try and show what a stand up guy you are but those positive feedback seem pretty distant in time. Swajames simply pointed out something obvious and you reply by cussing at him? That shows the relatively low class or no class individual you are. Pretty much explains why your business is taking a dive cause your attitude is ridiculously rude.

BTW, where's the trunk spoiler you promised for the sponsorship of the SLO meet? You're right I'm asking about it and I'm going to hold you accountable to deliver or you'll continue to be dragged all over this forum as THE best example of THE worse vendor on here.
Old 06-19-2008, 02:09 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by EuroCarFan' post='606081' date='Jun 19 2008, 06:03 PM
Tony, you should watch your tone. It's obvious your reviving old threads to try and show what a stand up guy you are but those positive feedback seem pretty distant in time. Swajames simply pointed out something obvious and you reply by cussing at him? That shows the relatively low class or no class individual you are. Pretty much explains why your business is taking a dive cause your attitude is ridiculously rude.

BTW, where's the trunk spoiler you promised for the sponsorship of the SLO meet? You're right I'm asking about it and I'm going to hold you accountable to deliver or you'll continue to be dragged all over this forum as THE best example of THE worse vendor on here.
I am cursing nobody dont try to take this somewhere now, he is the one insulting me!.

of course
I need to bump these threads to show the public, why the members here are not my customers before? how come you guys read and post for the one in the other thread? this is not me served them?

why there can be a bad experience thread and cannot be a good experience now?
Old 06-19-2008, 02:16 PM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Maybe I should bounce it back to the bottom...
Old 06-19-2008, 02:20 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by swajames' post='606075' date='Jun 19 2008, 06:00 PM
And the best you can find is a post from February?

I rest my case. You're out of your depth.
you just want it this thread to look bad in the end thats all you want isnt it

now i see whats going on, ok..
Old 06-19-2008, 02:29 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by quad_m' post='606088
BTW, where's the trunk spoiler you promised for the sponsorship of the SLO meet? You're right I'm asking about it and I'm going to hold you accountable to deliver...
Old 06-19-2008, 02:30 PM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Oh yeah.

Tony...

Ask yourself: Why?

Too many people here are upset, and you try to bump the OLD threads were some people said you're a good seller and make people forget about the BAD thread.

Solve the issues, then people are not longer upset and things are fine.
Old 06-19-2008, 02:56 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

Originally Posted by quad_m' post='606088' date='Jun 19 2008, 03:09 PM
I am cursing nobody dont try to take this somewhere now, he is the one insulting me!.

of course
I need to bump these threads to show the public, why the members here are not my customers before? how come you guys read and post for the one in the other thread? this is not me served them?

why there can be a bad experience thread and cannot be a good experience now?
I consider "WTF" cursing.

The thread posted by lokoloko was meant to garner BOTH good and bad experiences. Unfortunately for you, the majority of the posts have been from people with bad experiences. Bringing up these old threads aren't going to help you clean your current image but will only show that you're desperate to prove that you're not at fault; you're tooting your own horn and that only make you look worse. Possibly your only hope is for any of your faithful customers to chime in on that thread and support you.

That said, in my opinion, your number one failing point is your ill-mannered responses to people. I think everyone's heard all the horror stories already so if we hear anymore it may not do much more damage to your reputation since it's already sinking but when you posts the things you do, you become your own worst enemy.

Quick Reply: Thanks to Tony "Quad_M" excellent E60 supplier