Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

Open/Running orders for Quad_M (Tony)

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2008, 03:10 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Order/Payment Date

April 28, 2008

Product Ordered

Full M-Tech Kit, No PDC, Space Gray Metallic, NOT part of a group buy

Expected Delivery Date (please copy and paste PM from Tony)

June 10th.

Follow-Up Conversation if delivery date was NOT met

Initially informed me of backorder, committed to end of June delivery

Current Status

Essentially unknown, received a text on 6/26 - "Sorry I have been busy your kit will be done very soon. I will let you know the first week of July."

Solutions offered

Have patiently and quietly waited like the rest of the buyers, giving him the benefit of a doubt that he may have just gotten in over his head - until now. Contacted my credit card company to open a dispute - hopefully by "soon" he means within the next week or two or I am out.
[/quote]
Old 07-11-2008, 04:40 AM
Members

Originally Posted by urnzway' post='620775' date='Jul 10 2008, 07:10 PM
Order/Payment Date

April 28, 2008

Product Ordered

Full M-Tech Kit, No PDC, Space Gray Metallic, NOT part of a group buy

Expected Delivery Date (please copy and paste PM from Tony)

June 10th.

Initially informed me of backorder, committed to end of June delivery

Current Status

Essentially unknown, received a text on 6/26 - "Sorry I have been busy your kit will be done very soon. I will let you know the first week of July."

Solutions offered

Have patiently and quietly waited like the rest of the buyers, giving him the benefit of a doubt that he may have just gotten in over his head - until now. Contacted my credit card company to open a dispute - hopefully by "soon" he means within the next week or two or I am out.
I got my kit from Tony on 7/7 (Black Sapphire, PDC, Full M-Tech kit). I ordered via non-group buy on April 17th. I had it installed yesterday and it looks great. I think maybe the guy really did get in over his head, but I also think he was working to get back on track and full-fill outstanding orders. I think the credit card card chargebacks and disputes have crippled any chance of him fulfilling orders right now. I'm thankful that I didn't get burnt, and I hope all you guys are able to either get your kits or your money back.....Having $2K in limbo just isn't cool.

Hey Tony, you came through for me. Step up and help these guys....Or at least post a message as to how we can help you help us.
Old 07-11-2008, 06:33 AM
Members

Originally Posted by owoolfolk' post='621258' date='Jul 11 2008, 08:40 AM
I got my kit from Tony on 7/7 (Black Sapphire, PDC, Full M-Tech kit). I ordered via non-group buy on April 17th. I had it installed yesterday and it looks great. I think maybe the guy really did get in over his head, but I also think he was working to get back on track and full-fill outstanding orders. I think the credit card card chargebacks and disputes have crippled any chance of him fulfilling orders right now. I'm thankful that I didn't get burnt, and I hope all you guys are able to either get your kits or your money back.....Having $2K in limbo just isn't cool.

Hey Tony, you came through for me. Step up and help these guys....Or at least post a message as to how we can help you help us.

Yep - I agree that he is probably in the process of getting caught up from the info you shared. I didn't want to open a dispute but felt that I needed to protect myself before any recourse I had went out the window. I just want to get my kit with a quality paint job in a reasonable amount of time.
Old 07-11-2008, 07:40 AM
Contributors

My Ride: .
Model Year: .

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer' post='620415' date='Jul 10 2008, 10:54 AM
Well, we kind of told him to stop posting here and to focus on his business. We did say that to him. Maybe he's actually doing that...
Well good going C! No wonder he hasn't been posting
Old 07-11-2008, 07:44 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2012 535i M package

Originally Posted by mrfva' post='620162' date='Jul 9 2008, 11:56 PM
Quick to talk on the phone and respond to text messages is one thing, but to actually deliver the goods is another. :thumbsdown:
hey Frank, did u repaint your bumper?
Old 07-11-2008, 08:55 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Original E60 Spec: 530i - Silver Grey Out, Black Dakota Leather In, Navigation Pro, Voice Command, HiFi Audio, Sports Package, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package w/ Heated Seats, Style# 123 Alloy Track Wheels, Auto AC, Power Front Seats, Active Turn Xennon Headlights, Mods: OEM M-Tech Front Bumper, OEM M Side Skirts, OEM M5 Rear Bumper, M5 Trunk Lid Finisher, M5 Style Mirrors, Custom Hamann Style Splitter, Custom Hartge Style Diffuser, RD Sport Boot Spoiler, LCI Taillights, Bruce Miranda's V4 LCI Retro Cables, 6000K Xenon light Bulbs, Xenon White LED License Plate Lights, 8000K HID 9006 Fog Lights, Akalius� Front Headlight Euro Overlays, Matte Black Kidney Grilles, E60.Net Clings, Debadged, Llumar Tinting "Micro Edged, 15% Rear 35% Sides, Engine Mods: Custom Magnaflow Quad Exhaust w/ Eisenmann Stamped 3� Tips, RPI Scoop (Red) Added Electronics: V1 Equipped (Hardwired), OEM Alpine CD Changer Retrofit, Shoes: SOLD-20" Staggered Vertini Hennesey Rims, Falcon 452's Tires-SOLD New Shoes: 19" VMR 710 Hyper Silver, General Exclaim UHP 245/35/19 Front-275/30/19 Rear, Gloss Silver Caliper Paint Job DIY ^_____________ Retired ______________ Took Delivery 10/26/2009: LOADED! E60 M5 Silverstone II/Black, Active Seats, Comfort Ventilated/Heated Seats, HUD, Brushed Aluminum Trim,

:thumbsdown:
Old 07-12-2008, 12:22 PM
Members

Order/Payment Date
After a very encouraging exchange of e-mails I paypal'd $350 to Tony for a shipped trunk finisher in Black

Product Ordered/Expected Delivery Date (please copy and paste PM from Tony)

I am posting the exchange to last PM, It is as if the messages are unread:

Not having recieving any response after paying I sent a message to confirm reciept:

"Are we all set?
2004 545i
#WBANB33594B113302
Brilliant Black
Trunk finisher

personal e-mail keithmcm@astound.net

Thanks,
Keith"

no its all good its received to my paypal. thank you.

tony

Hearing nothing, I sent a message a week later:

" Just checking in, any ETA ?

Thanks"

i still need your color code, little parts like that needs to be painted with the other body parts in the painting booth
and we paint in order they are received.

thanks!
tony

After that message, confused, I responded:

"Sent the color code and description, hopefully you have received the info.

Do you require anything further?

Understanding the part needs to wait for the paintbooth can you give a estimate on when it would be shipped?

Thanks, Keith McMahon"

hello Mr.Keith,

the part should be ready by end of this month. but I still need to know the 3 digit color code located under your hood.
is it 668 or 475?

I responded:

"Underhood placard says 475"

(No response)

Unresponsive to PM's, has been about a month

Current Status

Unless I hear more will file for credit

Solutions offered
Old 07-12-2008, 12:25 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by solrac6262' post='621363' date='Jul 11 2008, 10:44 AM
hey Frank, did u repaint your bumper?
Nope, never got around to it... I may wait until it's really worth the extra $$$. Have you found a good shop locally? I haven't had much luck except for Details LTD ($$$).
Old 07-13-2008, 09:06 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2012 535i M package

Originally Posted by mrfva' post='622184' date='Jul 12 2008, 03:25 PM
Nope, never got around to it... I may wait until it's really worth the extra $$$. Have you found a good shop locally? I haven't had much luck except for Details LTD ($$$).
classic did a very god job for me, expensive but they paint, installed and they also sand and fix a prob on my hood paint and did the clear coat again on all the hood..
Old 07-13-2008, 10:55 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by solrac6262' post='622681' date='Jul 13 2008, 12:06 PM
classic did a very god job for me, expensive but they paint, installed and they also sand and fix a prob on my hood paint and did the clear coat again on all the hood..
Carlos, can you PM me your contact there? And what work did you have done + how much it cost you? Thanks!

Quick Reply: Open/Running orders for Quad_M (Tony)