Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

Open/Running orders for Quad_M (Tony)

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2008, 04:44 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2006 530i.... Saphire Black Metallic...19 inch Axis Milanos....Auburn dakota interior.....ACS rear lip spoiler... And a whole lot of head turns ;)

I was about to pull the trigger on a new kit from Tony,

When i purchased my first e60 in 2005 he was all the rave on the board.

After purchasing my new e60 i went straight to him for the M Kit. But after the stories on here i held back. he was quick to answer all my questions and even sent me a paypal invoice immediately.

I said for a 3-400 extra i rather have the piece of mind. So i bought the kit from EuroRev, took them 2 weeks to paint and ship to me, in total i just checked 18 days total turnaround time.

I feel horrible for the people who are out there money. But this should be a warning to others that are thinking about buying from Tony's ebay store or on here.
Old 07-25-2008, 07:46 AM
Contributors

Has anyone received any deliveries from Tony lately??? Just wondering since there hasn't been any activity from on this form for a while.
Old 07-30-2008, 12:29 PM
Members

My Ride: 2008 535i Alpine White/Black Dakota Leather/Bamboo Anthracite Wood Trim/Anthracite Headliner Premium and Sport Package Comfort Access/Navigation/HD Radio/iPod/Logic 7/SAT/PDC Sprintbooster Split Second Turbo Tuner BMC Air Filter

Originally Posted by lokoloko' post='630117
so does everyone get their money back now?

Where does he stand now he pointing the finger at Lokoloko?

i'm just curious, how many of u guys who were waiting have gone forward with credit card dispute/chargebacks?

JDCINC21 > "COMING UP NEXT"
OWWO > "COMING UP NEXT"
TUAN > WAITING ON HARDWARE
ACS5 > DONE WAITING TO BE FINALIZED
FASTLANE > "COMING UP NEXT" - NO PAINT REQUIRED
ADAMS81OSU > "COMING UP NEXT"
BUD > "COMING UP NEXT"
STANZ12 > "COMING UP NEXT"
NSLBJ > "COMING UP NEXT"
Old 07-30-2008, 12:34 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by owwo' post='636126' date='Jul 30 2008, 01:29 PM
i'm just curious, how many of u guys who were waiting have gone forward with credit card dispute/chargebacks?

JDCINC21 > "COMING UP NEXT"
OWWO > "COMING UP NEXT"
TUAN > WAITING ON HARDWARE
ACS5 > DONE WAITING TO BE FINALIZED
FASTLANE > "COMING UP NEXT" - NO PAINT REQUIRED
ADAMS81OSU > "COMING UP NEXT"
BUD > "COMING UP NEXT"
STANZ12 > "COMING UP NEXT"
NSLBJ > "COMING UP NEXT"
Im waiting for my kit #4 or 5 in the GB and filed a dispute with BofA for my kit and Chase for my Trunk Finisher. Chase already refunded me my money, and BofA said they will have an answer by Aug 15.

It really is a shame because I PMed Tony several weeks ago and asked him to send me my kit unpainted and refund me just $100 (since that is the price he charges for unpainted) and he hasn't responded.
Old 07-30-2008, 01:06 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 E60 530i, 2012 E70 X5 35i
Model Year: 2004

Originally Posted by Suchet' post='632485' date='Jul 25 2008, 11:46 AM
Has anyone received any deliveries from Tony lately??? Just wondering since there hasn't been any activity from on this form for a while.
Tony Who?
Old 08-01-2008, 08:16 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Originally Posted by Suchet' post='632485' date='Jul 25 2008, 05:46 PM
Old 08-03-2008, 07:09 AM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60

I think next week will get some good results. At least a few people should be getting their kits from Quad (and me, my rims) and this should defuse the situation.

That's what I'm hoping/praying that Tony will do.... It's the best thing to do if I were him, I'd try to ship out a dozen kits next week to put closure to this issue......

Or I'll be out a few grand as well as the other members.

So I'll wait a bit more and then make my decision if I want to pursue this issue of getting my money back.

For now, I'm going to trust that Tony will do the right thing before it's too late and remedy the problems before everyone starts going after him.

It's not too late.....
Old 08-03-2008, 07:57 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i
Model Year: 2004

BigMike - I'm sorry. Why would you think/believe that yours will be different than other people who have ordered before you? Hope is a good thing but it cant be a bad thing sometimes. quad_m cuts off all communications with people, that's a "BIG" sign. Well, we can only suggest, you need to decide what is best for yourself. Good luck.
Old 08-03-2008, 08:03 AM
Contributors

+1, why should ur case be any different than all the previous ones before you. Id say go file for a dispute before u regret it. Anyways, thats wht i wouldve done.GL and wish u the best of luck
Old 08-03-2008, 08:15 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Porsche 911 Carrera S Convertible. Midnight Blue, 6 Speed.Retired - 2007 997 Carrera S, Midnight Blue, Grey leather, premium audioRetired - 2007 550i, Monaco Blue over Beige, Navigation, Logic 7, Cold Weather Pack, Comfort Access, Sport Package
Model Year: 2008

Originally Posted by BigMike' post='638581' date='Aug 3 2008, 08:09 AM
I think next week will get some good results. At least a few people should be getting their kits from Quad (and me, my rims) and this should defuse the situation.

That's what I'm hoping/praying that Tony will do.... It's the best thing to do if I were him, I'd try to ship out a dozen kits next week to put closure to this issue......

Or I'll be out a few grand as well as the other members.

So I'll wait a bit more and then make my decision if I want to pursue this issue of getting my money back.

For now, I'm going to trust that Tony will do the right thing before it's too late and remedy the problems before everyone starts going after him.

It's not too late.....
Sorry Mike, but you have everything to lose and nothing to gain with this approach.

If I were you I'd be initiating a chargeback. If the goods do happen to show up, then you can call off the dogs.

Given that you are waiting for wheels you may be luckier than those whose orders require painting, but with the weight of evidence from recent weeks and months I'd be betting against you here.

Quick Reply: Open/Running orders for Quad_M (Tony)